Why aren’t whites welcome in Japan?

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
03363375 F0F9 417F 8C3E 75A09FCBB1E0

I don’t plan on ever going but sparked my interested

@AlexBrown84 any idea why?

I’ve heard even if u learn the language there “they’ll never accept u as one of them” is there a reason for that? Or are they over exaggerating

Is this any different from other Asian countries?

I’ve heard even if u learn the language there “they’ll never accept u as one of them” is there a reason for that? Or are they over exaggerating
There is this youtuber "Matt vs Japan", who learned to speak japanese fluently.

He claimed that everyone was incredibly impressed and he was known all over in japanese college as the white guy that speaks japanese and had mad status.

Also mentioned that he was a loser in america and in Japan he felt extremly special jfl.

The problem is japanese is extremly hard so most people that claim this prob still sound like foreigners. Takes several years living there to assimilate to the culture and language completly.

But in the end ofc you will always be the white guy, but thats given in a homogenous society, but if its a halo, so what 🤷‍♂️

Ryan Boundless nearly went crazy in Japan. Says he was treated like a white subhuman monkey.

Never been to Japan but I've interacted with them elsewhere in Asia. Their personalities are supremely fake and they're always on that faggot passive aggressive shit.

I don't know what it is exactly but Japanese broads also look like SEA girls to me. I don't get the hype.

Ryan Boundless nearly went crazy in Japan. Says he was treated like a white subhuman monkey.

Never been to Japan but I've interacted with them elsewhere in Asia. Their personalities are supremely fake and they're always on that faggot passive aggressive shit.

I don't know what it is exactly but Japanese broads also look like SEA girls to me. I don't get the hype.
I wonder why it’s different from other Asian countries

Just checked his page, he is a white subhuman monkey and very old and wrinkly so ofc he got treated like one haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back