News Why Africamaxxing is based + the problems with it

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
I tried to speak to some african girls and it seems just as easy as sea or south american girls

but i think they want u to go there but like africa is a giga shithole

and they earn like $80 per month

They said they like make mixed babies. and that black men(tyrones) are cheaters. so she basically wants a betabuxx/genetic betabuxx if ygm. but i feel she'd feel less raw attraction to a white man cos less masculine compared to... but we would be a seemingly better LTR option for some in regards to money/offsprings genetics/future quality of life etc

"currently a very dangerous destination for potential tourists. Governments in several countries have even issued warnings against traveling to this country, for reasons such as terrorism, kidnappings, and other types of violent crime."

but the problem is u would defo get killed or kidnapped. and if u bought her here she'd just cheat probably or get a good job and not be dependent on u anymore and leave

i dont even like east asian girls. i like dark south east asian girls or south asians

brown skin kinda turns me on. so caucasoids with brown skin(indians) are hot to me. mongoloids with brown skin (Sea) are hot to me. but negroids have a masculine phenotype so yes they got the brown skin im attracted to. but they got afro hair(masculine), and kinda masculine face? but idk some seem okay if they're feminine

So should I create a mini

or a mini

@AlexBrown84 @The 13th Warrior @Predeterminism @Pokimane @Blex @fatchadlitecel @GigaSubhuman @Coffee7382 @Daiquiris @GallowGlass @Incel22 @Bestimmung @BBCfactory @boringlife @Thousandaire Chad @juste @Throng0707 @Tai Bwo Wannai @Krisp @Tinydragon98

which one?

Create a mullato definitely.

but negroids have a masculine phenotype so yes they got the brown skin im attracted to. but they got afro hair(masculine), and kinda masculine face? but idk some seem okay if they're feminine
Very true, Ive created a bumble account in kenya and south africa, african women are very ugly.

Create a mullato definitely.
i just had an idea

so asians are feminine

blacks masculine

so should create a male offspring with a black woman

and a female offspring with a asian woman!!!
Very true, Ive created a bumble account in kenya and south africa, african women are very ugly.
oh great...

im finding it hard to adjust to the afro thing

they dont even know how to style it

some just have short manly hair

i just had an idea

so asians are feminine

blacks masculine

so should create a male offspring with a black woman

and a female offspring with a asian woman!!!

oh great...

im finding it hard to adjust to the afro thing

they dont even know how to style it

some just have short manly hair
true sneako is blasian

Attachments

• 78185A71-F968-4BAB-9A07-25DE2F691BC1.jpeg
    78185A71-F968-4BAB-9A07-25DE2F691BC1.jpeg
    15.5 KB · Views: 10
I remember being in Tanzania checking into my flight to go to an island off the coast and these two girls just said I was very handsome and I was subhuman af back then so just imagine if I went now lol

I wanna geomax to africa maybe later this year. I just hope I don’t get aids

I remember being in Tanzania checking into my flight to go to an island off the coast and these two girls just said I was very handsome and I was subhuman af back then so just imagine if I went now lol

I wanna geomax to africa maybe later this year. I just hope I don’t get aids
I'm all in favor of anyone Africamaxxing, especially if they are also black or brown. Please, go stick to your own kind. Also collect STDs like Pokemon.
Aids is so common there though, get prep if possible
tf lol

remind me to never sleep with a black girl ever again

idk maybe if u got 1 u could test her before u have sex?

Where was this in particular -- which country?

Africa ime is expensive and tougher to traverse the continent. I personally think Asians are still easier than Africans. Too many African hookers and this annoying Christian presence that makes girls kind of prudish.

it’s actually a myth that Africa is a huge shithole, go to South Africa, Nigeria, or kenya to fuck high class African women and other expats. Everywhere else there is probably a shithole.

it’s actually a myth that Africa is a huge shithole, go to South Africa, Nigeria, or kenya to fuck high class African women and other expats. Everywhere else there is probably a shithole.
Not even close. Even Senegal is a good country to geomaxx. Gambia is already poorer than Senegal by miles but african American flood there. And there is next to no political instability. All around in west Africa, we ain’t the richest or the most developed country by if you wanna geomax, there is no better option asside of Ghana.

African foids are underrated they can produce tall moggers if you choose them carefully, be a bit more careful on their fathers though as it would be harder especially if they heightmog you.

yea but theres like 1 billion asian women who are hotter
They are hotter on average because they are less obese. But if you look at non-obese Africans, they are often very attractive.

But lots of Asians, despite being thin, are still average or ugly.

They are hotter on average because they are less obese. But if you look at non-obese Africans, they are often very attractive.

But lots of Asians, despite being thin, are still average or ugly.
but they have black skin and big ass noses dont u think

but they have black skin and big ass noses dont u think
Actually tbh, maybe I am just focusing too much on anecdotes/blacks where I live.

Maybe it's a certain subtype of Africans that are attractive? Hard for me to figure out because I idk that much about Africa.

At least using this as a metric, I think African American and East African women fog. But because American Black women are so obese they are very low SMV. East Africans are also more Caucasian on average though (I think?). Is it that or something else?

Actually tbh, maybe I am just focusing too much on anecdotes/blacks where I live.

Maybe it's a certain subtype of Africans that are attractive? Hard for me to figure out because I idk that much about Africa.

At least using this as a metric, I think African American and East African women fog. But because American Black women are so obese they are very low SMV. East Africans are also more Caucasian on average though (I think?). Is it that or something else?

View attachment 1065
african american are basically mixed .

yeah east african looks nice actually. just too black tho

Black women are only beatiful when they're mixed with caucasia/native american. Allow me to show you:
Dominican Republic:

Cuba:

Otherwise, it's a huge downgrade breeding a 100% African women. Sure, you may have mogger sons but White skin would become more and more of a precious commodity due to a declining white birth rate/population, making blue eyes so rare and highly prized.

@predeterminism my suggestion to you would be to geomaxx in some EE country and try to breed some slav whore, but whatever you do, DO NOT bring her back to the west :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back