white girl starts dating filipino guy and makes fun of his small dick

And you lack the aforementioned. Use your head. If the women here don't want you, asian women won't want you either unless it's to milk you dry.
the water in usa makes girls turn rabid and divorce rape us men

the water in philippines comes from waterfalls so the women worship us, even small dicked 5’4 filipinos

Being a 28 year old incel is not a flex.
Stop calling everyone manchildren your just embarrassing yourself
I'm not an incel. Get your facts straight. I can get some women in my country but I don't want them. I've always had interest from women, even when I was obese and balding like fuck. I have standards which I won't compromise on, unlike you, subhuman.

The things you're saying are so childish because you're a manchild.

I'm not an incel. Get your facts straight. I can get some women in my country but I don't want them. I've always had interest from women, even when I was obese and balding like fuck. I have standards which I won't compromise on, unlike you, subhuman.

If you haven't had sex in 12/13 years your an incel. Having high standards is fucking retarded. Your probably just coping tho

No. Being below 25 doesn't mog shit because you're ignorant at that age.

Betabuxing is worse than being an incel.
You make so many fucking claims but never link any studies. You can refute predeterminisms studies but at least he has some.

How arrogant do you have to be for everyone here to take your claims at base value.

Copium

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back