white girl starts dating filipino guy and makes fun of his small dick

Yes, you can get 2/10 brown skinned pina's, big whoop for you. Let's pretend that white women haven't rejected you and that this is all a choice.
give me a white girl that will be a slave like a pina will then sure i will choose her

i need me a slave, not some cucked modern shit of a partner

Muh racism, jfl, fucking cuck.

There's nothing beautiful about brown skinned pina's. By asian standards they are the equivalent to white landwhales in the West.
Brown skin is actually desired in a lot of the world.

Everyone has sexual preferences, not is into the same thing.

I could fuck a girl that weighs 80 kilos with good proportions but I know most wouldnt.

You are really pathetic. No woman will ever be your slave, you stupid manchild. Grow up.
uhmmmm yeah she will

i’ve seen enough of phillipines youtubers to see it’s possible to get a good pina wife that cooks and cleans and does everything i say as long as i send $20 a month to her family

Yeah, totally, bro! Being ignorant and stupid to how the world functions, leaving you open to manipulation and destruction at the hands of others is really great.
Ignorance is bliss. Is it even being a manchild if your a teenager? Reality is often disappointing, there is no need to be aware of everything. Watching the news is known to cause depression.

Yeah, totally, bro! Being ignorant and stupid to how the world functions, and believing in fantasy make belief, which will leave you open to manipulation and destruction at the hands of others is really great.
your mindset becomes reality

if i desire a low cortisol lifestyle in the philippines jungle i shall receive it

if i desire a pina wife that worships me i’ll get it

uhmmmm yeah she will
How many women do you know in your personal life that are slaves to their boyfriends and husbands?

i’ve seen enough of phillipines youtubers to see it’s possible to get a good pina wife that cooks and cleans and does everything i say as long as i send $20 a month to her family
How is a woman who's cooking and cleaning equal to slavery? The woman will be controlling your pathetic arse.

How many women do you know in your personal life that are slaves to their boyfriends and husbands?

How is a woman who's cooking and cleaning equal to slavery? The woman will be controlling your pathetic arse.
filipina village girls are dumb and educated. they let their filipino husbands cheat on them because they know being a single uneducated mom is a poverty death sentence

now add on top of me having the money plus my young jbw genetics and me being 5’9 and she’ll never leave

Ignorance is bliss
Ignorance isn't bliss because you'll suffer the consequences by ignoring reality and by being played by other people who want to use your arse.

Is it even being a manchild if your a teenager? Reality is often disappointing, there is no need to be aware of everything. Watching the news is known to cause dedepression.
I never said that someone must be aware of everything. That's a straw man. If someone is planning on flying an aircraft, said person must understand how it functions according to aerodynamics before he takes it out for a test flight.
your mindset becomes reality
LOL, how old are you, 12?

A person's mindset is shaped by forces outside of their control. Such as, their childhood upbringing and genetics. Your mindset can't change the law of physics because you believe in something.

if i desire a low cortisol lifestyle in the philippines jungle i shall receive it
Your desire for said life is limited by the collective ethnicity which protects their country from preventing moronic individuals like yourself from establishing yourself in their country.

filipina village girls are dumb and educated. they let their filipino husbands cheat on them because they know being a single uneducated mom is a poverty death sentence
Most men cheat on their wives, that doesn't mean women want it or allowed it to happen without consequences. Women are forced to make compromises when partnering up with a man, likewise, men are forced to make compromises when marrying a woman.

Ignorance isn't bliss because you'll suffer the consequences by ignoring reality and by being played by other people who want to use your arse.

I never said that someone must be aware of everything. That's a straw man. If someone is planning on flying an aircraft, said person must understand how it functions according to aerodynamics before he takes it out for a test flight.

LOL, how old are you, 12?

A person's mindset is shaped by forces outside of their control. Such as, their childhood upbringing and genetics. Your mindset can't change the law of physics because you believe in something.

Your desire for said life is limited by the collective ethnicity which protects their country from preventing moronic individuals like yourself from establishing yourself in their country.
thousands of people have done what i will do. i’m not reinventing the wheel

keep living in the matrix bro meanwhile i will impregnate and dash hundreds of pinas

Most men cheat on their wives, that doesn't mean women want it or allowed it to happen without consequences. Women are forced to make compromises when partnering up with a man, likewise, men are forced to make compromises when marrying a woman.
the only compromise i will make with my pina wife is paying her poor ass village rice farming family $20 a month

"Never said someone must be aware of everything". That's being a manchild.

Yes you have to be aware of some things but you can ignore most shit. People will call you a manchild even for this

thousands of people have done what i will do. i’m not reinventing the wheel

keep living in the matrix bro meanwhile i will impregnate and dash hundreds of pinas
You don't understand women nor the local culture and you think you're going to game the women there? Give me a break, manchild.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back