Which Country has the worst dating scene

Why is the UK so shit tho? Literally makes no sense
It's giga classist. It invented feminism. It was the first country on earth to experience the industrial revolution. It has shit weather and even shitter architecture. The education system is utter dog shit which is making leadership incompetent. Thug culture has made it extremely unsafe to live in so people don't trust each other.

It's giga classist. It invented feminism. It was the first country on earth to experience the industrial revolution. It has shit weather and even shitter architecture. The education system is utter dog shit which is making leadership incompetent. Thug culture has made it extremely unsafe to live in so people don't trust each other.
Agree, lived one year in Birmingham worst experience in my life

Brutally boring, I was during covid, highly materialistic, only things to do is shopping and eating JFL, dangerous, full of shitskins, JFL at Pakistani quarters, very monotonous in the perimeter
Seems like they have nice museums from the one I went to. I don’t think it would be a bad place to go to if you ignore the people and aren’t there for dating

The women in the UK are either fat,feminist or ugly combine that with matriarchal government, indoctrinated ethnic women,the massive insane amount of undercover simps, low freedoms and high cost of living, the UK especially London is a pointless frontier for pussy.

Chadronto could be worse than the UK on average but London could also be worse than Toronto. But the rest of Canada is probably easier than the others you mentioned. Women are looser with sex in Quebec but to get in with them you often need to be a Quebec native, Vancouver has a drug scene + laid back atmosphere + WMAF epicenter and the rest of Canada is 5-10 years behind the US in terms of social trends. Also many of the smaller cities are just college towns.

But no go do a tinder experiment in Toronto as a woman, there's 1000's of young 6ft+ chads with money it's insane. Large enough population of chads to spoil the online dating market for most other men. Walk down the street downtown and you are virtually certain to get mogged.

Also if you look around for reddit threads about dating in Toronto it's all people complaining about it. Ethnics getting 0 and women complaining about no commitment (from chad).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back