Advice Which countries in Asia are the most saturated with foreigners [List in order]

Predeterminism2

Aug 5, 2022
Philippines
Thailand
Indonesia
Singapore
Vietnam
Cambodia
China
Japan
Korea

@AlexBrown84 since youve actually been most these places, could u put them in order pls?

Last edited:
Thailand
Korea
Vietnam
Philippines
Singapore
Cambodia
Indonesia

Then China and Japan cuz they’re still closed and not a lot of foreigners. But I think a lot of non Asians live in cities like Shanghai and guangzhou

Thailand
Korea
Vietnam
Philippines
Singapore
Cambodia
Indonesia

Then China and Japan cuz they’re still closed and not a lot of foreigners. But I think a lot of non Asians live in cities like Shanghai and guangzhou
cambodia definitely that far down? swear ive heard lot of ppl going there and that thread i made on looksmax first girl i added from tinder there she was literally with a white guy

cambodia definitely that far down? swear ive heard lot of ppl going there and that thread i made on looksmax first girl i added from tinder there she was literally with a white guy
Cambodia isn’t far down it’s just all those other countries have more foreigners and yea I might back to Japan when it opens. Maybe Osaka since I’ve already been Tokyo @Coffee7382

i wish there was some stats online where u could see how many foreigners are in each country
You prob could if you go to department of tourism website for each country but is in dif language and bad translation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back