Advice Which countries in Asia are the most saturated with foreigners [List in order]

Predeterminism2

Aug 5, 2022
Philippines
Thailand
Indonesia
Singapore
Vietnam
Cambodia
China
Japan
Korea

@AlexBrown84 since youve actually been most these places, could u put them in order pls?

Last edited:
Thailand
Korea
Vietnam
Philippines
Singapore
Cambodia
Indonesia

Then China and Japan cuz they’re still closed and not a lot of foreigners. But I think a lot of non Asians live in cities like Shanghai and guangzhou

Thailand
Korea
Vietnam
Philippines
Singapore
Cambodia
Indonesia

Then China and Japan cuz they’re still closed and not a lot of foreigners. But I think a lot of non Asians live in cities like Shanghai and guangzhou
cambodia definitely that far down? swear ive heard lot of ppl going there and that thread i made on looksmax first girl i added from tinder there she was literally with a white guy

cambodia definitely that far down? swear ive heard lot of ppl going there and that thread i made on looksmax first girl i added from tinder there she was literally with a white guy
Cambodia isn’t far down it’s just all those other countries have more foreigners and yea I might back to Japan when it opens. Maybe Osaka since I’ve already been Tokyo @Coffee7382

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back