Advice Where should I go next?

Tai Bwo Wannai

Exposing all shills and tranny luvvers
Sep 3, 2022
Edgeville Bank, Gielinor
Need some advice on where I should go next. I've lived in SEA for a few years now and I'm tired of doing the same places over and over.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I've lived in Indonesia, Philippines, and Vietnam. I'm about 5'11" light skinned black person similar to Lil Mosey but obviously not as good looking as Lil Mosey lmao. I'm late 20s, early 30s.

Any place recommended MUST be easy, like I should be able to get pussy there within a week or 2 of landing. For free. No pros.

Need some advice on where I should go next. I've lived in SEA for a few years now and I'm tired of doing the same places over and over.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I've lived in Indonesia, Philippines, and Vietnam. I'm about 5'11" light skinned black person similar to Lil Mosey but obviously not as good looking as Lil Mosey lmao. I'm late 20s, early 30s.

Any place recommended MUST be easy, like I should be able to get pussy there within a week or 2 of landing. For free. No pros.
South america and central america, caribbean too i think

do lightskins still get a halo in Africa? From what I can tell JBW is almost as strong as phils there.

Wont Mongolian dudes beat the shit out of you though?
no
maybe in rural areas but the big cities are fine i think, most people are westernized in the cities and won't chimp out on you
i went to the countryside while riding around on some horses i bought for two weeks and everytime i passed a yurt they would offer me tea food and place to sleep so i doubt lol. some guy even showed me this far ugly girl i think he wanted me to marry her but i obviously declined

mongolians are nice af and i was the only black person i saw there

Try out mexico

Mexico seems chill but prices over there have gotten muy expensivo thanks to all the dickhead American tourists flooding the country.

@fatchadlitecel - How was Colombia? Did you go yet?

Does anyone have any other evergreen locations that are good? I will consider most places except Thailand and Africa.

I've been hearing things about Georgia lately -- that it's cheap and that an average guy can find a white girlfriend there. Can you confirm? Have you been there?
nah not been there yet but heard the same things a few years ago. might’ve changed tho cuz of all the russians going there to get out of being drafted

Visit countries like mongolia and ubekistan. People are like 6" on average, they are very tall but they are subhuman facially asf. You will just about do fine at 5"11

no

i went to the countryside while riding around on some horses i bought for two weeks and everytime i passed a yurt they would offer me tea food and place to sleep so i doubt lol. some guy even showed me this far ugly girl i think he wanted me to marry her but i obviously declined

mongolians are nice af and i was the only black person i saw there
My aunt went to kyregestan and half of the food she ate was leeching off people, the people are really nice there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back