What percentage of geomax.me users are autistic

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
@QuantativeAnalyticalBS definitely is

And I've noticed some hyper autism traits in most of the guys actions here

I think the visual representation of autism is when they're normal looking, and decent height, but still can't get laid in the west

It's because they're autistic. Guys like @younglivinglife they have to geomaxx for them to be high smv enough for girls to overlook the autism

I'm non nt when I'm sat inside for months on end with blackpill graphs but when I go outside and meet normal people and girls I snap back into NT mode.

I think me and Alex are probably the most young nt looking guys . The rest of you are autistic nerds no offense

I have been diagnosed with aspergers at 14 and never had a friend in my life so I missed out on all the social developmental milestones that were supposed to have happened in my youth. now I can't even put together coherent sentences when speaking irl, nor look another person in the eye.

I have been diagnosed with aspergers at 14 and never had a friend in my life so I missed out on all the social developmental milestones that were supposed to have happened in my youth. now I can't even put together coherent sentences when speaking irl, nor look another person in the eye.
Wow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back