Money What I invest in

Cigarette

-̶̡̨̲̳̣̯̪͖̯̞̝̘͍̯̖̜̭͙̙̝̱͇̊́̿̈̍̈̓̈́̋͗͐̊͆̊̓̽͗̍̎̾͛́͘̚͠-
Dec 1, 2022
80% of my assets are agriculture companies I highly recommend to buy the minimum of the stock for the company of your choice and test it out yourself. There's no losing. If you live in NA like I do, I recommend EU/Asia times so you'll have to wake up at night to be able to pull this off. If you live in EU just make sure to do this at 7AM-10AM. Good luck to everyone. Agriculture is the future and it's free money.

i still resent you for not telling me seriously what part you stretched for height, my memory is sharper than gordon ramsays knife, never forget what you told a desperate manlet begging for help after he asked you what you stretched and how you did it: "my dick"

i still resent you for not telling me seriously what part you stretched for height, my memory is sharper than gordon ramsays knife, never forget what you told a desperate manlet begging for help after he asked you what you stretched and how you did it: "my dick"
i just stretched as soon as i wake up like i said on the THREAD. just put your fucking hands up looking at a wall and try to touch the ceiling

i just stretched as soon as i wake up like i said on the THREAD. just put your fucking hands up looking at a wall and try to touch the ceiling
that explains why my results were so much faster lol now i get it, i already gained 3 cm since you posted that thread but i use another method, 5'10 now :)

i genuinely love you for posting that thread since my height dysmorphia was all about getting to 180cm in shoes for some irrational reason but you hate me for my reading comprehension skills :(

i genuinely love you for posting that thread since my height dysmorphia was all about getting to 180cm in shoes for some irrational reason but you hate me for my reading comprehension skills :(
i wouldn't stress about it. the only place where height is a retarded topic is the US. Anywhere else in the world they literally dont care besides the netherlands and those nordic countries

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back