i want to start a farm in philippines

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
i would be a good farm boss @KingOfAsia

i’d hire local pinos and pay them a bit extra and give them some holiday every once in a while. basically bring a bit of western standard work quality to these uneducated islanders. don’t mind losing a bit of profit. would be cool to say i own a plantation lol

anyone here into agriculture? i’m thinking start a coffee bean farm or bananas or something. maybe turn it into a tourist attraction like the dole museum in hawaii if you’ve ever been jfl

or maybe i should do my farm in myanmar?

basically if you want to have the most fun as an explorer, you have to have a phase where you live in a backwater location. i went to a museum yesterday about a french guy who moved to nha trang in the 1900s and improved medicine, farming, schools for the locals. that’s kinda what i want to do

sure i’ll have my fun living in places like shanghai, hong kong, bangkok, but i need to live somewhere where i’m the only foreigner and setup schools and scholarships in my name. basically banana republic. i’ll be the unofficial mayor

new business venture :

buy farmland in philippines where new US military bases will be built

network with gs contractors to get contracts with the base to buy your rice, fruit, etc

profit

might import a persian horse to my new farmland lol

its shit cos u cant sleep cos the chickens are loud af at like 3am
I lived in a rural shithole for a while and knew a guy who had a farm and he always complained about how retarded and loud the animals were. Also I hope Alex does run a farm, and his employees revolt and make him pick cotton for thinking a blackcel could truly have power

I lived in a rural shithole for a while and knew a guy who had a farm and he always complained about how retarded and loud the animals were. Also I hope Alex does run a farm, and his employees revolt and make him pick cotton for thinking a blackcel could truly have power
1. i’m whiter than you lol

2. you have a defeatist mindset and a racist? no wonder you’ll never make it out of your rust belt town

3. jfl at thinking that i would live on a farm. i’ll just come by every once in a while to make sure works getting done. i’ll have sharecroppers

1. i’m whiter than you lol

2. you have a defeatist mindset and a racist? no wonder you’ll never make it out of your rust belt town

3. jfl at thinking that i would live on a farm. i’ll just come by every once in a while to make sure works getting done. i’ll have sharecroppers
you are not whiter than me. Also rust belt is on the other side of the country. I'm literally as white as they come besides albinos. Based on my brothers DNA test which is cuck retard shit I'm at most like 15 percent Irish which is still white lmfao. Go ahead and try to make the case that being 50% white is more white than being ≈ 85% white. That also requires you to claim that Irish isn't white, which is hilarious. Because of this I'm gonna beat ur ass and steal all ur money to fund my future foreskin transplant.

Also, I wasn't being remotely serious

you are not whiter than me. Also rust belt is on the other side of the country. I'm literally as white as they come besides albinos. Based on my brothers DNA test which is cuck retard shit I'm at most like 15 percent Irish which is still white lmfao. Go ahead and try to make the case that being 50% white is more white than being ≈ 85% white. That also requires you to claim that Irish isn't white, which is hilarious. Because of this I'm gonna beat ur ass and steal all ur money to fund my future foreskin transplant.

yea yea yea irish boy

ur definitely not white, alex mogs you

and youve never had sex.

@Pained4ever if ur really irish thats brutal. biggest cucks for british in history. u dont even speak irish anymore there u speak ur colonizers language lulllllll

made me cage when mcgregor was trying to bully khabib for speaking his colonizers language, conor forgot for a minute hes the same ccolonization cuckold

made me cage when mcgregor was trying to bully khabib for speaking his colonizers language, conor forgot for a minute hes the same ccolonization cuckold
Paying the slightest attention to ufc or boxing or whatever is peak fag shit

Irish are not white

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back