What happens if Geomaxxing fails?

actually just recently started, i been going to the gym for a few months every other day but the problem was clearly my shit eating habits, im now eating thai food almost every day and smaller portions
are you in thailand? hop on weight loss drugs to help speed the process up. no prescriptions required

I'm in burgerland and it's so cucked. Can't get shit without prescription

Its worse in Australia. You guys have a bunch of legal loopholes that allow you to import reasonable amounts of stuff for personal use or under the guise of being for "research" or "lab use". Australia's legal gooblygook is explicitly set up to crush loopholes like that. Just as one example, the wording in the legislation for allowing customs to seize suspected anabolic substances is so flexible that they technically could seize plain old protein powder if they felt like it and there wouldnt be shit you could do about it, enjoy eating that shipping cost.

5'9, average to slightly above average face, and am obese (105kg)

I do not slay though, I have a thai gf, I could slay if I wanted to

Lmao bruh this fatass white trash perpetual visa runner says he's living in Bangkok permanently.

Dude is practically an obese butterball manlet. SEA is lawless dude. I'd watch very carefully the way you run off at the mouth.

Lmao bruh this fatass white trash perpetual visa runner says he's living in Bangkok permanently.

Dude is practically an obese butterball manlet. SEA is lawless dude. I'd watch very carefully the way you run off at the mouth.
why do you hate him jfl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back