JFL Online dating profile fails

how is that first pic acceptable? lol
it's like a 3/10 effort
yea it's not a good pic obviously. but my match rate in the west is low anyway like for most men. so to save time i usually just swipe right if it's not a whale, obviously ugly or location changer. then i have a closer look if it's a match.

30 years ago he would’ve been your science teacher with a ltb wife and would’ve been decently happy. Might’ve even gone to church.

obviously germany or uk is terrible. it's been terrible for at least 15 years. how is italy or the balkans?

Just received a like from this one:

As if the bullshit writings about whites in the background weren't enough of a turn-off already, here the text:

About her:

Looking for:

Her red flags:

Well then guys, work on yourselves already to fulfill this catalogue of requirements and you may get the prize: a retarded brown tranny with a dick.

View attachment 8291

As if the bullshit writings about whites in the background weren't enough of a turn-off already, here the text:

About her:
View attachment 8292

Looking for:
View attachment 8293

Her red flags:
View attachment 8294

Well then guys, work on yourselves already to fulfill this catalogue of requirements and you may get the prize: a retarded brown tranny with a dick.
50% of trannies have autism statistically, always remember that when u see them acting weird. i pity them :(

View attachment 8291

About her:
View attachment 8292

Looking for:
View attachment 8293

Her red flags:
View attachment 8294

what the fuck is that white priviledge shit at the top LOL!

View attachment 8291

About her:
View attachment 8292

Looking for:
View attachment 8293

Her red flags:
View attachment 8294

Some gay black dude who secretly wants white dick lol yuck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back