Geomax What country is the best for LTR (most HQNP foids)

philippines, vietnam, indonesia. but no where is angels anymore tbh
Thats true but I think there are levels to being damaged. All modern people are fundemntally damaged including men but I think some people are so thoroughly damaged there is no hope for them.

Btw are you the same predeterminsim for looksmaxxing back in the day I thought you roped?

Thats true but I think there are levels to being damaged. All modern people are fundemntally damaged including men but I think some people are so thoroughly damaged there is no hope for them.

Btw are you the same predeterminsim for looksmaxxing back in the day I thought you roped?
yeah he roped i just took over his account to keep the forum alive

Probably not sure what choice I got just need to make sure they grow up tall and with masculine traits. My development got so cucked as a kid even hapas would turn out way better then me. There is no way I could fuck up worse with them then how I turned out its a miracle I am even alive and not roped
whats wrong with u lol

Probably not sure what choice I got just need to make sure they grow up tall and with masculine traits. My development got so cucked as a kid even hapas would turn out way better then me. There is no way I could fuck up worse with them then how I turned out its a miracle I am even alive and not roped
Same situation, I’m already a subhuman white, hole is hole, but I cant make a mixed race genetic deadend

Same situation, I’m already a subhuman white, hole is hole, but I cant make a mixed race genetic deadend
I mouth breathed as a kid developing sleep apnea was put on medications that fucked up my hormones my (((doctors))) and a bunch of other shit. I think I would easily not be an incel in another life and I still have had limited success its just way less then I need it to be. Biggest falio holding me back is that I look young and acne so I can't even be a pretty boy either. Used to get some decent treatment when I had no acne.

I mouth breathed as a kid developing sleep apnea was put on medications that fucked up my hormones my (((doctors))) and a bunch of other shit. I think I would easily not be an incel in another life and I still have had limited success its just way less then I need it to be.
My moms side is short and recessed

I am thinking its gotta be like Japan?
Probably Northeast Asia (Japan, Korea, China) but you have to be at least a MTN White guy to get HQNP. Otherwise you will probably only get mid girls.

On the other hand there is that infamous Taiwanese youtuber that's a LTN who has a cute girl from JBW and gets told to gtfo the country on video by some seething ricecel.

My cousin on my dads side is only 13 and 5’8, 6’2 dad 5’8 mom, Blonde hair Blue eyes, non-circumcucked as a American, lucky cunt
I was on a medication that stunts height and suffered a sleep issue. I am 99% sure I would have been taller and more well developed in another life also gave me gyno

get a girl who is 5'6+ and have your kids eat a ton of protein most people are still 2 inches shorter then their true height its more extreme the worse your development was.

If you do that its pretty certain your kid will be at least 6 foot
Yeah but idc anymore, I could jestermaxx for a western wife LL to 6’0, hgh my son, buts no point theres 0 future for anyone especially how things are now, im just gonna end it on my side

Probably Northeast Asia (Japan, Korea, China) but you have to be at least a MTN White guy to get HQNP. Otherwise you will probably only get mid girls.

On the other hand there is that infamous Taiwanese youtuber that's a LTN who has a cute girl from JBW and gets told to gtfo the country on video by some seething ricecel.
He was just tall that is why.

I was rated MTN so I think I am good

taiwan is JBW central and they love americans

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back