What are the best remote jobs?

I'm 15 rn and wanna geomaxx back to the philippines and slay as a hapa

What jobs should i shoot for that won't be very difficult and time consuming?
Cyber security or cloud security but it will be difficult and time consuming but it pays well and if you learn right now in 3 years you could be making 70k a year, there's nothing that won't be time consuming but there are some easy remote jobs out there. You won't get paid well though and you will need to restrict yourself when you want to go out and have fun especially if you live in a big westernized city.

Could I slay in philippines as a gymmaxxed 5'7 hapa?
do you speak tagalog? if you do and make some USD you can get the top 1% of girls and if your any good try acting depending how attractive you are.

There' s no easy remote jobs if there is it's probably a scam. It sucks but to make consistent money you need to grind and shit it sucks ass man.

do you speak tagalog? if you do and make some USD you can get the top 1% of girls and if your any good try acting depending how attractive you are.

There' s no easy remote jobs if there is it's probably a scam. It sucks but to make consistent money you need to grind and shit it sucks ass man.
I speak a little but I'm not sure I'll be attractive enough. I've been rated ltn-mtn on looksmax, so if I don't grow alot of bone in these three years I'm prob gonna end up as another ugly looking sea monkey. The morph in my avi is me with a crap ton of surgery and I'm not sure I can even get all of them without getting botched.
I was thinking of maybe going into the military and trying to get stationed there in the Philippines.

I speak a little but I'm not sure I'll be attractive enough. I've been rated ltn-mtn on looksmax, so if I don't grow alot of bone in these three years I'm prob gonna end up as another ugly looking sea monkey. The morph in my avi is me with a crap ton of surgery and I'm not sure I can even get all of them without getting botched.
I was thinking of maybe going into the military and trying to get stationed there in the Philippines.
Is ur dad a white geomaxxer?

Get a rhinoplasty, You will mog don't worry. Even indians and blacks can ascend in philippines and there's a lot of manlets and ugly ethnics who get girlfriends or even slay.

Jesus fucking christ can't believe theres 15 year olds on PSL forums kek. Get off while you bro, my advice get a degree from Western Governer's University online, maybe do a community college to get pre reqs out of the way. And then travel. Or if you are a neurotypical normie you can try your luck in college but if you are on this website its prob over for you but you be the judge of that.

I'm 15 rn and wanna geomaxx back to the philippines and slay as a hapa

What jobs should i shoot for that won't be very difficult and time consuming?

There are none. That very mindset is a trap that will keep you competing with the subhumans of the world for shit jobs on a race to the bottom.

You need skills or assets that others need and can't easily find in their local population. That means having skills that will invariably be difficult and time consuming to acquire and become good at.

Truth is, if your american you have access to the best education in world, although it will vary based on if your rich or a poorcel. If you can't afford to get skills by going to university you can always hit up community college/trade school and do something like rad tech and for a hospital or learn to weld or work the rigs and stack cash. There's a lot of options you just have to be ready to be adventurous, I keep saying in North america the economy is still there and the education, it's just that social life has collapsed and become super fucked up with the advent of social media. It's going to be a while before the economy and technical aptitude disappears. Although the technical aspect is being completely fucked up by DEI and all the woke diversity shit i.e. hiring incompetant spics to run technical projects, ending in disaster.

Truth is, if your american you have access to the best education in world, although it will vary based on if your rich or a poorcel. If you can't afford to get skills by going to university you can always hit up community college/trade school and do something like rad tech and for a hospital or learn to weld or work the rigs and stack cash. There's a lot of options you just have to be ready to be adventurous, I keep saying in North america the economy is still there and the education, it's just that social life has collapsed and become super fucked up with the advent of social media. It's going to be a while before the economy and technical aptitude disappears. Although the technical aspect is being completely fucked up by DEI and all the woke diversity shit i.e. hiring incompetant spics to run technical projects, ending in disaster.
How are you leaving out hiriing women over men and them leading projects and HR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back