What are some ways the unfathomable retardation of zoomers/gen alpha benefits us in the job market?

Pained4ever

Aug 26, 2023
We know that massive amounts of high school and college students have iPad brain due to their retarded parents giving their kids unlimited screen time. Plus things like literally EVERY student using chatgpt in school. This HAS to be beneficial to those of us who didn't get dopamine raped, right?

I'll go to the mall sometimes to chill in the food court and drink beer and see movies and the amount of zoomerfags that can't look away from their phones even while walking or put their vape pens down is lifefuel.

Fuck zoomers I hope they all die it should be legal to assault them

gramps you gotta stop coping its ok everyone grows old with time, i know them joints and lower back hurt like crazy, praying you get into heaven 🙏

even 50 is not old if you look good enough. the only reason retards here think like this is because they are .orgcels who are usually 15 at most.
It's so dumb. I think like that if I'm in a bad enough mood but usually get over it pretty quickly. The people who harp on agepill shit are typically doomers and should be ignored anyway

My generations full of doomers and rainbow hair retards - legit just show up every day and be presentable and you clear most of them for jobs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back