Advice What age is the point of no return for being a present father?

im already a foot in the grave because im a wizard. i decided that i wont have kids by any means so it doesnt matter. my ideal living situation would be me with 2 different pinas. a young one and one my age and i want an old bang maid thats like 55 one similar to the chinese prostitute i cum in all the time.

im already a foot in the grave because im a wizard. i decided that i wont have kids by any means so it doesnt matter. my ideal living situation would be me with 2 different pinas. a young one and one my age and i want an old bang maid thats like 55 one similar to the chinese prostitute i cum in all the time.
you need to move to thailand stop fucking that hag youll get better girls for cheaper 24/7

shes really good for me. id rather have her than a 20 yearold 10/10 white stacy. shes my looks match which is what im happy with.
youre insane how did it get to this point? hard for me to believe a 55 year old slut is your looksmax when youre what 30 years old

youre insane how did it get to this point? hard for me to believe a 55 year old slut is your looksmax when youre what 30 years old
yea i have yellow fever and i love fat big saggy boobs. perfrct for me. i came in her 3 times and she lets me stay longer when nobody else is coming.

then go to thailand and fuck some that arent disgusting
shes a perfect bang maid. i wosh i had her as my house keeper. id rather have her be my maid than a 20 yearold. i need a 20 year old girlfriend and a 30 yearold girlfriend and a 55 yearold chinese bang maid with big saggy boobs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back