Went out recently, weird observation about African women

fatchadlitecel

Gymcel coper
Aug 16, 2022
Went to an alumni party for my uni because my friend wanted to cold approach girls and I wanted some practice as well, etc. Just due to where I went to school the girls there were 80%+ non-white. Basically got ignored by White & Brown girls (and most Asian girls but not all)

But the weird thing is that I had the best chemistry and best response from African girls and got a cute African girl's IG (pic related). And now that I think about it, that's happened most of my life, where looking back there were African girls who I probably could have dated. Is JBW stronger on Black women or do they like certain types of white dudes?

Y'all have seen what I look like @Krisp @poki @Kahn @Tinydragon98 what do you think?

Went to an alumni party for my uni because my friend wanted to cold approach girls and I wanted some practice as well, etc. Just due to where I went to school the girls there were 80%+ non-white. Basically got ignored by White & Brown girls (and most Asian girls but not all)

But the weird thing is that I had the best chemistry and best response from African girls and got a cute African girl's IG (pic related). And now that I think about it, that's happened most of my life, where looking back there were African girls who I probably could have dated. Is JBW stronger on Black women or do they like certain types of white dudes?

View attachment 759

Y'all have seen what I look like @Krisp @poki @Kahn @Tinydragon98 what do you think?
Yeah african girls are pretty underrated tbh and especially mixed ones. Taller ones finna give you some heightmoggER sons.

View attachment 759

Yes JBW is extremely potent on black women.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back