Vent Wandering through East Asain Tinder..

IrishSnowman

Anthropology and History Rizz King
Checking out the Philippines on tinder as I plan a a quarter-life year aboard. A ton of luck and likes so far only liking the cutest possible girls and nothing less; even a fuckable 8 is off the table. They are super friendly and love to just talk and talk which is great got a few facebooks and instas. The one thing I've noticed is how many transgender people there are when im swiping.... I live in one of those tax hell US citys run by the LGBTQ but i have no personal problem with them as a group. But am I missing something cause this shit is kinda insane wish i could filter them out. I have never seen this many at a fucking pride march.... Like where are all these lil boys growing up in shacks getting money for boob jobs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
My account was banned from Tinder in the Philippines because I put in my bio "no trans / ladyboys" and I'd often ask matches while messaging if they were. Then the ban came, saying that I don't respect people's individual lifestyles or some BS. I couldn't even get a new SIM for the phone because it didn't work - they must track the actual phone itself somehow.

Point being, the Philippines has waaaay too many ladyboys. Not just on Tinder, but in real life when going out too. Major downside of the country, just adding to it being an already huge shithole.

I found matching with the hot girls in PH is same as elsewhere, you can get the match but getting her attention is uphill climb.

I found matching with the hot girls in PH is same as elsewhere, you can get the match but getting her attention is uphill climb.
I could easily get beauty pagent winners and bleachmaxxed filipina TV presenters, model looking girls and half whites.

Even the beauty pagent winner put my name in her bio and said she will wait for me

Send me ur pics I'll help u

Checking out the Philippines on tinder as I plan a a quarter-life year aboard. A ton of luck and likes so far only liking the cutest possible girls and nothing less; even a fuckable 8 is off the table. They are super friendly and love to just talk and talk which is great got a few facebooks and instas. The one thing I've noticed is how many transgender people there are when im swiping.... I live in one of those tax hell US citys run by the LGBTQ but i have no personal problem with them as a group. But am I missing something cause this shit is kinda insane wish i could filter them out. I have never seen this many at a fucking pride march.... Like where are all these lil boys growing up in shacks getting money for boob jobs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Which locations did you try? Are you there already

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back