Geomax Waiting for my evisa to Vietnam to finish processing….

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
Never have I grown to hate the weekend more than this one, as Vietnam doesn’t process visas over the weekend. As soon as I get my visa approved I’m flying to Vietnam and going to run jbw, ASAP! Anyone else in Vietnam?

This little Vietnamese rat is pissing me off taking forever to respond. I’m about to find some other apartment even though this one is perfectly setup to fuck his country’s women the best. @biggunsar @predeterminism @QuantativeAnalyticalBS How should I go about this? I haven’t used airbnb in years as I’ve been renting long term here in Manila.
IMG 8426

Yeah that’s it, fuck this guy. Something’s suspicious about him and I have very good intuition in these things. I will choose a different apartment then.
IMG 8427

Choose one that includes everything. Some annoying hosts on airbnb that make it harder than graduating college.

Choose one that includes everything. Some annoying hosts on airbnb that make it harder than graduating college.
Paying additional for electricity is quite normal for long term stays in Vietnam. What isn’t normal is him asking to meet me.

Update : the guy just wanted to give me a better price. I will book it for a couple weeks to make sure it’s not a scam and if he’s legit will extend for a month.

Update : Still waiting for my visa… I applied on Thursday afternoon, Vietnam time. Anyone applied for evisa recently and can tell me how long it takes to arrive? As soon as I get the email I’m flying there. I decided on going to Hanoi instead of Da Nang first.

Update : Still waiting for my visa… I applied on Thursday afternoon, Vietnam time. Anyone applied for evisa recently and can tell me how long it takes to arrive? As soon as I get the email I’m flying there. I decided on going to Hanoi instead of Da Nang first.
usually they tell you on the website how long it will take, but can take up to 5 days normally. But usually they are done in 3

usually they tell you on the website how long it will take, but can take up to 5 days normally. But usually they are done in 3
So I should receive it in the morning. If so I’ll fly out in the evening.

soooo did you get it?
Yes it’s finally came. The weird thing is I didn’t get an email that it was approved so if I wasn’t constantly checking the website I would’ve never known. Vietnam here I come! I’m glad it came today because I was about to spend $120 to get it expedited.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back