Vietnam foid in my city in UK wants to go ice skating for our first date but then my real height will be revealed

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
Vietnam foid in my city in UK wants to go ice skating for our first date but then my real height will be revealed cos cant wear lifts there.

im not gonna make the same mistake as the last 2 asian girls ive dated. i will NOT reveal my real height. cos they seem like they like me then i get comfortable and think she wont mind a 2 inch difference but they legit seem to lose interest after seeing my real height

Brutal cant even enjoy life in something as simple as ice skating

will have to persuade her to do something else

shes cute, tiny, petite, nice face, uni student, fresh from Vietnam

but she dyed her hair orange? looks really weird and cringe. idk if she was trying to go blonde but it went orange or what

and she dresses like a weirdo

Vietnam foid in my city in UK wants to go ice skating for our first date but then my real height will be revealed cos cant wear lifts there.

im not gonna make the same mistake as the last 2 asian girls ive dated. i will NOT reveal my real height. cos they seem like they like me then i get comfortable and think she wont mind a 2 inch difference but they legit seem to lose interest after seeing my real height

Brutal cant even enjoy life in something as simple as ice skating

will have to persuade her to do something else

shes cute, tiny, petite, nice face, uni student, fresh from Vietnam

but she dyed her hair orange? looks really weird and cringe. idk if she was trying to go blonde but it went orange or what

and she dresses like a weirdo
Thats box dye for u, Asians have to bleach their hair 4-5 times for it to be somewhat blonde, brutal deathnic genes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back