Advice Two Ugliest Countries in South America to Avoid

I kinda like their cheekbones but overall not the greatest. Although bottom picture on the right in the white is very cute.

I wonder what Guyana is like. I know someone from there and from what he tells me it's a country of Caribbean mixed South Asian & African people. He said they don't have good beaches so it's not really a resort/tourism based country which means it probably has zero saturation for geomaxxers.

But they speak English there so it seems like it would be something worth trying.

I kinda like their cheekbones but overall not the greatest. Although bottom picture on the right in the white is very cute.

I wonder what Guyana is like. I know someone from there and from what he tells me it's a country of Caribbean mixed South Asian & African people. He said they don't have good beaches so it's not really a resort/tourism based country which means it probably has zero saturation for geomaxxers.

But they speak English there so it seems like it would be something worth trying.
Guyana is probably not ideal, if you're going Caribbean maybe jamaica or the Bahamas might be the best.

Guyana is probably not ideal, if you're going Caribbean maybe jamaica or the Bahamas might be the best.
For most of the Caribbean outside of resorts the level of development is very low. Shanty villages are common and so are scammers, etc. But I think it's sort of ingrained in their culture that you can scam white people but if you're violent towards them it can cause a major international incident/news story so they steer clear of violence. This guy's family owns some resource company so I think they are probably rural and not exposed to all the negatives.

Definitely need to be on guard, but I was thinking that if your only angle is to hookup, you could probably get a safe condo somewhere and see what you get from tinder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back