JFL travel youtubers would turn videos i make into hour long series

follow me on tiktok

not following back tho cuz ima hollywood nigga
View attachment 8302
and i’m a self made entrepreneur that sold jeans
alright i will follow, niggas saying you are cia agent in the comments, normies bro lmaooo. Im gonna make a tiktok too and flex like you next year. Im going to travel whole of asia and then southern eu with my nephew since he is paying for airbnbs he said, but my eye area was bad so i couldnt do it last year, need to looksmaxx first better

how much $ do you need to travel like this. surely cant be that expensive?
i seen another french guy travelling like this
around 3k a month

that’s my monthly stipend and i usually spend over it

but if you show a little restraint, prob a lot less

that guy looks like the actor from meet the fawkers

fockers or something

looks like boring personality but i’ll try watching him later

alright i will follow, niggas saying you are cia agent in the comments, normies bro lmaooo. Im gonna make a tiktok too and flex like you next year. Im going to travel whole of asia and then southern eu with my nephew since he is paying for airbnbs he said, but my eye area was bad so i couldnt do it last year, need to looksmaxx first better
have you went to mecca yet

if not you’re a kaffir!

damn you have my dream life. what shoes are those? the black leather ones? im gonna copy your fashion style. except for arcteryx, that's cringe.

have you went to mecca yet

if not you’re a kaffir!
i went with the boys when i first made money, worst financial decision of my life since i paid for hotels but "allah will bless you for your genorosity towards your friends adam" you could easily sneak in lol but if you get caught you are fucked, ever seen a saudi decapitation video? also went to abudhabi after to race in f1 cars that was sick, i think it was called yas marina or something. uae is underrated, indian slaves and government oil money and just chill

damn you have my dream life. what shoes are those? the black leather ones? im gonna copy your fashion style. except for arcteryx, that's cringe.
doc martens lol

best shoe for a well rounded geomaxia scholar

increases height

easy to clean

good for any weather

stylish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back