Geomax top 10 safest and most dangerous cities to geomax to

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
yangon being number 3 is bullshit. i walked around back in february all night throughout the streets listening to the new kanye album at the time and the worst that happened was a couple dogs barking at me
IMG 7993IMG 7992

nowhere in the west belongs in the top ten safest and nowhere in asia belongs in the top ten most dangerous. toronto safer than seoul?

for fucks sake, am I supposed to believe that AFRICA is only slightly more dangerous than manila and that yangon is more dangerous than fucking AFRICA or bangaladesh?

nowhere in the west belongs in the top ten safest and nowhere in asia belongs in the top ten most dangerous. toronto safer than seoul?

for fucks sake, am I supposed to believe that AFRICA is only slightly more dangerous than manila and that yangon is more dangerous than fucking AFRICA or bangaladesh?
Yea africans too malnourished to Rob u

there's a 100 Asian cities that could be in the top 10, where is taipei for example?
and a 1000 latam and african cities that could be in most dangerous

yangon being number 3 is bullshit. i walked around back in february all night throughout the streets listening to the new kanye album at the time and the worst that happened was a couple dogs barking at me
that doesn't necessarily prove anything. i walked supposedly dangerous cities well and nothing happened. it depends a lot on the area you walk and who you are. of course a white woman will be an easy target everywhere. but even we can get into uncomfortable situations quickly if we're in the wrong area at the wrong time.

for example i was taking a walk at night around my hotel in cebu and some random guy on the street started walking next to me and talking. meanwhile the next guy came and it quickly turned into some spontaneous gathering around me and they were all talking at the same time. they were filipinos so they were short and slender compared to me, so it didn't feel that scary but still pretty uncomfortable. i just walked off back to the hotel and decided walking is unpleasant in that area. but imagine you're a woman and this happens, pretty scary.

that doesn't necessarily prove anything. i walked supposedly dangerous cities well and nothing happened. it depends a lot on the area you walk and who you are. of course a white woman will be an easy target everywhere. but even we can get into uncomfortable situations quickly if we're in the wrong area at the wrong time.

for example i was taking a walk at night around my hotel in cebu and some random guy on the street started walking next to me and talking. meanwhile the next guy came and it quickly turned into some spontaneous gathering around me and they were all talking at the same time. they were filipinos so they were short and slender compared to me, so it didn't feel that scary but still pretty uncomfortable. i just walked off back to the hotel and decided walking is unpleasant in that area. but imagine you're a woman and this happens, pretty scary.
Just bring a knife anywhere you go and you'll feel invincible like me

Just bring a knife anywhere you go and you'll feel invincible like me
this probably works well in the west. but in the phils or latam? idk man knives can easily escalate the situation. one of those thugs may just pull out a gun if you show your knife.

@ImFree007 did this kind of stuff ever happen to you in cebu that i described? maybe the situation has improved since i was there, it's years ago already.

this probably works well in the west. but in the phils or latam? idk man knives can easily escalate the situation. one of those thugs may just pull out a gun if you show your knife.

@ImFree007 did this kind of stuff ever happen to you in cebu that i described? maybe the situation has improved since i was there, it's years ago already.
Yeah I wouldn’t carry a knife around here. Just don’t go to the hood and almost every store has security, so just run behind them and let them be your human shield to get stabbed lol.

stop bein a pussy. theyre low t colonized ethnics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back