JFL Tinder experience after being shadow banned

NiggerLover

coping baldcel
Mar 15, 2024
Trolled a bunch of bitches and got acc banned. Then they unbanned me but my profile is only visible to lowest tier people. I swiped right anyway. All of them are trannies. Example:

Is there any trick you make my acc to be like before shadow ban?

Trolled a bunch of bitches and got acc banned. Then they unbanned me but my profile is only visible to lowest tier people. I swiped right anyway. All of them are trannies. Example:
View attachment 6217

Is there any trick you make my acc to be like before shadow ban?
you are most likely not shadowbanned. if only lowest tier people are shown to you it means you have landed in the lowest tier yourself.

i know this because i have been in different tiers. after using an autoswiper i ended up in a low tier as well and only ugly people were shown to me. it's possible to get out of it again though, you don't have to create a new account.

you are most likely not shadowbanned. if only lowest tier people are shown to you it means you have landed in the lowest tier yourself.

i know this because i have been in different tiers. after using an autoswiper i ended up in a low tier as well and only ugly people were shown to me. it's possible to get out of it again though, you don't have to create a new account.
I did nothing and it's back to how it used to be (getting good matches)

yeah, there's no tinder "shadowban"
but if you get pushed to the bottom of the dating pool, almost nobody will swipe enough to see your profile

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back