Looks How true is my impression that females in Indonesia are physically better looking than in Philippines?

Napoleon de Geso

kemono friend from hopeless shithole
In Tinder In Indonesia I swiped to right 0,115% of middle-aged (18-22yo) females, and in Philippines 0,092% (world average 0,11% and highest if China 0,91%), thats on par, but thats also after I swiped in Indonesia all cute females with hijabs (and they often do it) to right, because searching for non-abrahamic and non-atheist waifu, so hijab = instant swipe to left. After that experience have is impression, that facially indonesians are better looking than pinoys, they have so cute piggy noses, who look bery beautifull for my eyes, when just little bit wide, instead of very wide, while pinoys often look just negritoids

Filipins

And indonesian nose, grotesquely big here, but is very much cuteness when done in right parameters

Orkboba

Is this just my impression from dating sites, or can it be felt too by walking streets of Indonesia and Philippines?

Cuckdonesia and Philippine are uncultured countries, even cuckdonesia is muslim countries, many muslim tend to not follow they religions. Same as Philippines foids are very fucking annoying and selective just like western foids...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back