Advice That may sound horribly feminist, but I want female users in Tinder to have some premium features for free

Napoleon de Geso

kemono friend from hopeless shithole
In Tinder I swipe to right on 0,12% of females, and only on middle-aged (18-22yo), while being chronologically twice older non-chad, what results in getting just some matches (and none in my living place, what is shithole of lithuania (separatist part of Russia)). But I clearly could get while even if not many, but still more, if Tinder system was not so against me and made just for extracting money from struggling men. Of those my Tinder matches often can be traced that many of them are using Tinder premium of gold/platinum, and that's answer how they were able to see me, so downrated by uncultured females and invisible to potential matches who use it for free.

So solution for this could be feministic - since females are so very oppressed gender and now needs and deserves pampering everywhere, so why not in Tinder? As compensation for great oppression and injustice done through ages of patriarchy, let them have some Tinder premium features for free, like for example seeing profiles of men who swiped them to right. Sounds cucked, but if will give me some more Tinder matches - is justified

then they will all set their locations to nyc for chad

Fuck their rights and take away, but give ability to see men who swiped them to right in Tinder, so I could be seen by more of potential kemonos (who mostly in China anyway, not degenerate West were females must be force-placed in kitchens and bordels)
what do you mean by this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back