Advice Thoughts on living in South America to NTmaxx?

Thousandaire Chad

Aug 18, 2022
I live in a nordic country and we're introverted as fuck.

If I learned Spanish or Portuguese and then moved to South America for 6-12 months and did everything to NTmaxx would it actually gain you social skills that are transferrable to your native country?

For reference; HTN, 183cm

I live in a nordic country and we're introverted as fuck.

If I learned Spanish or Portuguese and then moved to South America for 6-12 months and did everything to NTmaxx would it actually gain you social skills that are transferrable to your native country?

For reference; HTN, 183cm
Moving to SA would be giga based for you since you're tall and nordic.

What is considered NT (aside from actually being autistic) is culturally determined. Meaning that to become NT in Brazil you would have to learn their culture in order to fit in. However I think you would be considered really cool if you brought a brazilian mindset to nordic country.

You can have the worst personality but if you are hot you will still slay
no shit, even then after hitting normie level social skills bottlenecked me far more than looks.

For general life quality NTmaxxing has helped me on more than going from normie - htn, also just massively increased my exposure to women which increased the amount of women to slay.

You need to get to normie tho, at least.

Moving to SA would be giga based for you since you're tall and nordic.

What is considered NT (aside from actually being autistic) is culturally determined. Meaning that to become NT in Brazil you would have to learn their culture in order to fit in.
Yeah, that's what I'm worried about, that I won't actually get better social skills but just adopt another culture. I'm honestly also worried that the halo effect will halt my improvement because you don't get as harsh feedback.

However I think you would be considered really cool if you brought a brazilian mindset to nordic country.
This is my hope too tbh.

Don’t think you would have to learn a new language to help you become NT. Prob going there would help enough. It helped me in asia
Eh, Spanish is pretty close to English and my own language. Shouldn't take more than 3-6 months to learn fully.

Don’t think you would have to learn a new language to help you become NT. Prob going there would help enough. It helped me in asia
If you become NT in one language is that completely transferable? The slang would be completely different and may not help that much idk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back