This Boi's face looks like Darth Vader after he was on Mustafar

i notice people who get bullied at some stage in teenage hood or socially rejected a lot end up with lots of acne and acne scars

I got some scars from that but it went away slowly with time

And I noticed as soon as I stopped hanging out with toxic friends/gfs my acne went away completely and hasn’t come back since

i notice people who get bullied at some stage in teenage hood or socially rejected a lot end up with lots of acne and acne scars

And I noticed as soon as I stopped hanging out with toxic friends/gfs my acne went away completely and hasn’t come back since
high cortisol?

cap

stress might have been the reason for your acne but it isnt for most others
Social stress social rejection mainly.

Have u not ever noticed these acnecels do literally everything in the book to try fix their acne and it never stops? Proving that it isn’t anything to do with diet, sleep , pillow cases etc. I think that’s the real cause

Social stress social rejection mainly.

Have u not ever noticed these acnecels do literally everything in the book to try fix their acne and it never stops? Proving that it isn’t anything to do with diet, sleep , pillow cases etc. I think that’s the real cause
yea, its purely genetic.

diet, sleep etc mostly just helps for teenagers, if you have acne in your mid 20's its 100% genetic and wont go away unless you use accutane or some other harsch chemical

I'm lucky I never had to put up with acne. Just a couple pimples in HS & clear skin the rest of my life. Such a bullshit curse jfl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back