Thewizardliz

Hard Boiled

Sotokomori
Jul 31, 2022
Her fame shows how cucked the world is. She is a model and YouTuber who is likely the daughter of a Chechen oligarch. Her self-improvement advice is completely substanceless. Her self-help advice consists of manifestation and narcissistic masturbation and millions of people swallow it all up. It is amazing how far good looks can get you in life. 1. She is a model living in Dubai (maybe as a porter potty) 2. The only reason why millions of people watch her advice is because of her stacy-tier face.

Skip through this video if you want to see the type of advice she is giving out.

I believe she represents a new social phenomenon on YouTube. She represents what I like to call the "griftosphere" who are people who present themselves as gurus online so they can attain status. loads of people have pulled this trick before Lize Dzjabroilova (the wizard liz) such as Hamza and Andrew Tate. It is fascinating to see how people can be manipulated under the guise of self-help to help the guru.

there was no advice in the entire video. i learned nothing from watching it. what did you learn?
it was a good vid tbh

i gót that i should live my life like luffy from one piece and be free and geomax and impregnate 100 pinas and fuck the rest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back