Looks There's why looks doesn't matter if you're in Nigeria when you're JBW

im on SEA arc right now maybe if i gymmax and fightmax and lowinhibmax ill move to caribean arc and then maybe ill consider afrika
you cant skip character development you might get killed

im on SEA arc right now maybe if i gymmax and fightmax and lowinhibmax ill move to caribean arc and then maybe ill consider afrika
you cant skip character development you might get killed
i’m about to enter central asia arc where i work with a goat herder and live in a ger and spend my off time in the city fucking the local girls

IMG 9712IMG 9706

Looks and height doesn't matter if you're jbw... there is sheboon she married a 5'5 JBW... and have 2 kids with it..

A another hot sheboon with tight pussy fell in love with a JBW LTN 5'9.. and she ask him for a "fuck" til he reveal he has BWC.. so he pounded her and creampie her...

IT'S OVER FOR ETHICS PHENOTYPE... GO ER
"hot" and "sheboon" don't belong in the same sentence. skin so black you can't even see her nipples, that shit is not hot. coarse ape-like facial features and short frizzy hair are an absolute turnoff unless you are into bestiality. matriarchial culture, the same. why do you think nigger men always dump their bitches? they can't stand being bossed around by a sheboon who never puts out after she gets pregnant (the tradition in most of Africa). Plus Africa is the shithole of shitholes. Nobody wants to work, so the place is an absolute filthy dump and everything is always broken or falling apart. White people stick out like sore thumbs everywhere they go, and are constantly being hustled for handouts. Nigger culture has zero redeeming factors. Whites have to paypig for security everywhere they want to stay...sub-Saharan Africa makes even the Phillypeen slums seem great. You're guaranteed to get STDs from the dozens and dozens of diseased niggers who have pounded every piece of ass that has even the smallest sexual appeal. Skinny dick guys, no matter how long they are, will have an experience about as fulfilling as snaking a toilet in those elephant-sized pussies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back