there surely are feds here

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
Just logged back into my account today and checked my dms to see many people asking me to send pics of girls i fucked. these users have 0 posts clearly feds. Am I schizo or is it well warranted?

Just logged back into my account today and checked my dms to see many people asking me to send pics of girls i fucked. these users have 0 posts clearly feds. Am I schizo or is it well warranted?
youre the one asking for "proof" every time. i know yall feds
giving you anything is lose lose situation i can't gain anything except for fake approval from 3 alts of some glowie
therefore i will keep writing about my wonderful life and youll seethe and beg for evidence hahahah faggots

youre the one asking for "proof" every time. i know yall feds
giving you anything is lose lose situation i can't gain anything except for fake approval from 3 alts of some glowie
therefore i will keep writing about my wonderful life and youll seethe and beg for evidence hahahah faggots
yea same fuck giving proof to crabs in bucket losers like @Horizon55

There's a ton on here. One is definitely the traveling negro prostitute. The other is the alleged short king predeterminism with 30 alts causing problems on discord and several other sites. Chaos agents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back