Vent There is genuinely no fate worse than being Indian.

water is wet looks are everything, when you are ugly, brown and short nobody likes you especially if your entire continent is filled with smelly shit.

stop coping faggot, being white is the best even if you are circumcised. women dont give a shit if ur dick is cut they care about race, looks and height and race correlates with looks and height.
i care because its not about foids its about me and being a circumcuck is stupid as fuck fucking NIGGER

If reincarnation is real, you have a 20 percent chance to be respawn Indian. I DO NOT LIKE THOSE ODDS. It's probably even higher because Indians reproduce like rabbits.
View attachment 3459
It's a shame because Indians are the nicest people I have ever met, in general they studycel and mind there own business.
THEN EXPLAIN THIS!

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20231216_173436_Chrome.mp4
    34.8 MB
If reincarnation is real, you have a 20 percent chance to be respawn Indian. I DO NOT LIKE THOSE ODDS. It's probably even higher because Indians reproduce like rabbits.
View attachment 3459
It's a shame because Indians are the nicest people I have ever met, in general they studycel and mind there own business.
White men who're low status and masculine have it the toughest in western society. Get your facts straight.

White men who're low status and masculine have it the toughest in western society. Get your facts straight.
Do white men have shit arranged marriages? Do white men suffer from affirmative action? Do white men suffer racism from all sides even by sjw?

Blacks may suffer racism but at least sjw will back them up. Did you read any of the post or did you just sperge out some random shot about how white men have it bad?

Do white men have shit arranged marriages? Do white men suffer from affirmative action? Do white men suffer racism from all sides even by sjw?

Blacks may suffer racism but at least sjw will back them up. Did you read any of the post or did you just sperge out some random shot about how white men have it bad?
Low status white men are Islands to their own. We don't have arranged marriages, we don't have ANYONE. We are dust in the wind. We fit in nowhere and are hated everywhere with the social and legal narrative in full support of it.

Yes, low status white men DO suffer from affirmative action. We are the one's who primarily suffer from systematic racism despite being natives of the West.

Racism is natural and expected when you are living under someone else's roof uninvited. You have NO reason to complain when you're in a place of privilege, curry boy.

Low status white men are Islands to their own. We don't have arranged marriages, we don't have ANYONE. We are dust in the wind. We fit in nowhere and are hated everywhere with the social and legal narrative in full support of it.

Yes, low status white men DO suffer from affirmative action. We are the one's who primarily suffer from systematic racism despite being natives of the West.

Racism is natural and expected when you are living under someone else's roof uninvited. You have NO reason to complain when you're in a place of privilege, curry boy.
Most grateful first worlder 🤣

no fate worse than being Indian...but they enjoy highly social lives and reproduce like rabbits. Cognitive dissonance much?

View attachment 3459
Truly over, simultaneously feel sympathy and contempt when I meet them.
It's true they're nice on average, probably cuz they acknowledge they're being mogged to oblivion

Truly over, simultaneously feel sympathy and contempt when I meet them.
It's true they're nice on average, probably cuz they acknowledge they're being mogged to oblivion
Yeah, they are super easy to talk to & deferential to white men, but they are one of the less disciplined and refined Asian subraces. Here in KL, the Tamil Indians are at the bottom of the economic scale, they sell the cheapest food and do a lot of the unpleasant work. They are easily pleased by even the smallest attention or compliments from a white guy. But among themselves they can be assholes, often getting into loud abusive arguments on the street with no regard for propriety. Many of them got that short & snazzy gigolo look going, but they aren't full of themselves and prone to violence like niggers are. Even when offended, they just talk shit back. Very rarely do I see Malay or Chinese girls with Indian guys, so they are stuck dating the dark pajeetas and making more darkie babies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back