News The third world is safer than you think

fatchadlitecel

Gymcel coper
Aug 16, 2022
Green = Generally Safe
Yellow = Generally Safe with some pockets of crime to avoid
Red = Systemically violent with pockets of safety
Grey = No data available, many are failed states, likely unsafe.

As you can see in the map above, most of the world is actually pretty safe, so if you want to go to SEA, Africa, India, Middle East, South America, etc. and collect your JBW dividend you should feel free to.

Even dark red countries are popular geomaxxing destinations (colombia, brazil, mexico, etc.).

Its prob safe . They have security cams everywhere and crime is low there tbh
safe from whom? Not the stasi police state that runs that country that's for sure. Their homelessness rate and homicide rate is on par with the United States as well and that's not too good.

safe from whom? Not the stasi police state that runs that country that's for sure. Their homelessness rate and homicide rate is on par with the United States as well and that's not too good.
You straight up lie with your facts and accept me to take your posts seriously?

Nah, check your facts before commenting

You straight up lie with your facts and accept me to take your posts seriously?

Nah, check your facts before commenting
I suggest you actually go to China and say a word about Xi or the (((CCP))) and try to not have your organs harvested in some place like the KK industrial park or slaving in a concentration camp.

I suggest you actually go to China and say a word about Xi or the (((CCP))) and try to not have your organs harvested in some place like the KK industrial park or slaving in a concentration camp.
Just keep your mouth shut then JFL.

We aren't there to spread our political ideologies.

Just keep your mouth shut then JFL.

We aren't there to spread our political ideologies.
Beware of the thought police though. Give them an inch and they take a mile. If they think you are fine with them controlling your speech then they would expand to controlling your thoughts too.

Besides gook women are flat faced monkeys (source I am a chink)

Yea China is 100 percent frauding. It is not safe at all unless you are sheltered in some governmental buildings or connections.
Yea China is 100 percent frauding. It is not safe at all unless you are sheltered in some governmental buildings or connections.
bro theyre asian, they dont have an ounce of testosterone in their bodies. of course its safe. like all asian countries

bro theyre asian, they dont have an ounce of testosterone in their bodies. of course its safe. like all asian countries
cope bro, SEA is actually somewhat dangerous in some places I would say.
Just because they're low test doesn't mean they aren't low iq and low inhib and won't try to rob you.
They prey on the gullible and retarded.

cope bro, SEA is actually somewhat dangerous in some places I would say.
Just because they're low test doesn't mean they aren't low iq and low inhib and won't try to rob you.
They prey on the gullible and retarded.
Low IQ comment (makes sense cos ur black)

All SEA countries are lower crime rate than US and UK

Low IQ comment (makes sense cos ur black)

All SEA countries are lower crime rate than US and UK

29Malaysia57.2933,938,221
34Mongolia56.013,398,366
46Cambodia51.1316,767,842
USA has a lower index rate than these SEA countries above

63Vietnam46.1998,186,856
UK has lower crime index than those four countries above
56United States47.81338,289,857
64United Kingdom46.0767,508,936

And indonesia is just below the UK.
65Indonesia45.93275,501,339

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back