News The Dating Market Revolution: The Rise of Passport Men. - A Story About The Potential Future

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
As you all know, the dating market in the west and more wealthly countries in the east is in utter shambles.

Girls are chad or chang or tyrone only.

Avg man is fucking worthless.

Avg woman lives a life 10x better than a medieval King.

She gets free gifts, free money, and can have a new attractive man to fuck her every night if she wants.

The only escape for the average and below average man, and even above average to be treated like a normal human being is to escape to less genetically and economically wealthy countries.

Which is what this website is about.

Over the next 20 years, there will be the rise of passport men.

Men who have had enough of women's insane unreasonable standards.

Below average, Average, and Above average men will be geomaxxing for more feminine women who treat us way better and are way more attractive and less fat.

When the Passport men movement grows to a large extent, women's dating lives in the west will be noticeably shitter.

They will notice men's only option isnt to simp for below avg and average girls anymore. They can get a remote job and have a much hotter girl who is nicer to them elsewhere.

They will freak out and realize they cant treat men like shit. Cos they will just leave.

Western men will regain some power back.

This is already happening in sweden

@AlexBrown84 @The 13th Warrior @predeterminism @Pokimane @Blex @fatchadlitecel @GigaSubhuman @Coffee7382 @Daiquiris @GallowGlass @Incel22 @Bestimmung @BBCfactory @boringlife @Thousandaire Chad @juste @Throng0707 @Tai Bwo Wannai @Krisp

Last edited:
I wonder if enough guys in next 20 years start geomaxxing to where governments make it harder to get passports

They already do if you owe child support in usa you can’t get one

I wonder if enough guys in next 20 years start geomaxxing to where governments make it harder to get passports

They already do if you owe child support in usa you can’t get one
This is what I was thinking too. They will try to clamp down on it I bet.

Men have been traveling for ages though.

There are a lot of iterations of the passport living abroad geomax movement though. And a couple of the last few are government psyops.

Maybe I'll do a post later on what they're trying to accomplish.

Men have been traveling for ages though.

There are a lot of iterations of the passport living abroad geomax movement though. And a couple of the last few are government psyops.

Maybe I'll do a post later on what they're trying to accomplish.
Could u do that post pls bro? sounds interesting af

Could u do that post pls bro? sounds interesting af

Maybe I'll type something here.

Anytime you see something obvious being formed into a movement with a weird and quirky name, 9/10 the feds / agents are behind it. That includes geomaxxing, passport bros, SYSBM, digital nomad, etc.

There are a few reasons why they're pushing these so heavily on YouTube, Reddit and other internet forums.

1. It keeps guys as rootless cosmopolitans and breaks down the family structure. Guys who constantly move for pussy can't form normal relationships with women and have to deal with an alien culture that in all likelihood will not accept them unless they make great strides to integrate. It keeps guys from having a deep sense of community with their own.

2. I'm convinced that the govt doesn't want to have to pay pensions in 20-30 years from now because it's unsustainable / they're broke. So one of the ways they fix that is to convince guys to live in another country. Unless you have a completely remote job that's based in the US (still somewhat uncommon), you won't be entitled to government benefits that you would have otherwise paid into if you stayed home.

3. Demographic tailoring. Too many males in the west now so they're being pushed to go east and many of them end up having hapas or bastards which the globalists want. Hapas and mixed race kids tend to be unstable and blackpill as a result, this they don't bother having kids of their own. Win win.

4. Gender war. Guys bragging about geomaxxing to western women make sex relations even more rock than they already are (think Andrew Tate) leading to less relationships between westerners.

That's the theme in everything they do. Destroy everything. Kill everything. Destabilize everything. They're too many people on the planet so they're purging.

Funny thing is to even have a semi normal sex life you have to 'geomax' and date abroad if you're not Chad / Tyrone or whatever dumbass Jew archetypes foids see on TV.

Maybe I'll type something here.

Anytime you see something obvious being formed into a movement with a weird and quirky name, 9/10 the feds / agents are behind it. That includes geomaxxing, passport bros, SYSBM, digital nomad, etc.

There are a few reasons why they're pushing these so heavily on YouTube, Reddit and other internet forums.

1. It keeps guys as rootless cosmopolitans and breaks down the family structure. Guys who constantly move for pussy can't form normal relationships with women and have to deal with an alien culture that in all likelihood will not accept them unless they make great strides to integrate. It keeps guys from having a deep sense of community with their own.

2. I'm convinced that the govt doesn't want to have to pay pensions in 20-30 years from now because it's unsustainable / they're broke. So one of the ways they fix that is to convince guys to live in another country. Unless you have a completely remote job that's based in the US (still somewhat uncommon), you won't be entitled to government benefits that you would have otherwise paid into if you stayed home.

3. Demographic tailoring. Too many males in the west now so they're being pushed to go east and many of them end up having hapas or bastards which the globalists want. Hapas and mixed race kids tend to be unstable and blackpill as a result, this they don't bother having kids of their own. Win win.

4. Gender war. Guys bragging about geomaxxing to western women make sex relations even more rock than they already are (think Andrew Tate) leading to less relationships between westerners.

That's the theme in everything they do. Destroy everything. Kill everything. Destabilize everything. They're too many people on the planet so they're purging.

Funny thing is to even have a semi normal sex life you have to 'geomax' and date abroad if you're not Chad / Tyrone or whatever dumbass Jew archetypes foids see on TV.
high IQ user detected, theres also far more men than women in Asia so white men going over there only makes it worse which gov wants.

Meanwhile western countries get overran by ethnics (im ethnic myself lol) which is ultimately what globalists want.

and in those same western countries, political polarisation is getting out of control. Click here, theres some interesting papers on this topic.

high IQ user detected, theres also far more men than women in Asia so white men going over there only makes it worse which gov wants.

Meanwhile western countries get overran by ethnics (im ethnic myself lol) which is ultimately what globalists want.

and in those same western countries, political polarisation is getting out of control. Click here, theres some interesting papers on this topic.

Ahh a fellow 'MM' reader. That's cool. He definitely has some interesting things to say, I agree. He's limited hangout though but probably the closest thing to truth atm.

Hes a breath of fresh air from the alt right alex jones types though. I suspect they are simple controlled opposition to further radicalize populace.

Yeah Alex Jones and David Icke are just way too obvious. Miles Mathis (and the committee that write the articles) is a much more skilled writer, calls out the Jew and gives out nuanced details on historical and current events. He almost got me. Almost. But it was his Obama and Stanley Ann Dunham Paper that exposed him badly.

Yeah Alex Jones and David Icke are just way too obvious. Miles Mathis (and the committee that write the articles) is a much more skilled writer, calls out the Jew and gives out nuanced details on historical and current events. He almost got me. Almost. But it was his Obama and Stanley Ann Dunham Paper that exposed him badly.
Interesting, can you elab on his obama and ann dunham paper? What was it that exposed him?

Interesting, can you elab on his obama and ann dunham paper? What was it that exposed him?

It was actually 2 papers - the one where he claims Obama was born in Kenya and the other where he tries to run a genealogy on Obama using his supposed mother Ann Dunham.

1. I've said this a million times but Obama is not black or African or even mulatto. He's definitely from Indonesia if you study some of his older pictures and videos. He looks like a Javanese man or possibly from Iris Jaya. Look at the thumbnail I attached from a 2006 interview on Conan.

This was right before he started getting surgery and hair plugs and lightening his skin. Someone clearly put a ton of money into this project.

2. The Kenyan story was just a cover to appease dumbass Americans and cover CIA tracks for what they were doing in Indonesia. Obama doesn't look like either his alleged mother or father. Children always resemble their real parents.

3. Miles Mathis misdirects from the issue with some bs like "We don't know if that's his mother or not" and proceeds to do a long pointless genealogy on her (he gives us his real name though -- Ann Stanley lol) and admits she was covert ops.

4. Apparently Obama's real father was part of some cult called Subuh and that's what Ann was studying. It's surmised that Obama was the progeny of that cult leader. The CIA was interested in nurturing these abilities by sending him to Hawaii and grooming him at some spook school.

Here's some source material I synthesized that from -

5. Obama and current president of Indonesia Joko Widodo share a striking resemblance (image below). Maybe it's those African genes lmaaaoo.

6. For some reason Miles (or one of his writers) admits that Nelson Mandela isn't black which is right. He's got a lot of Asian admixture but he refuses to broach the subject about Obama.

Pretty sure Obama was another mk ultra stooge that spoke eloquently to disarm crowds while pushing globohomo in the background with mandated vaccines in Obamacare and flooding the country with more illegals via DACA not to mention an extension of the Patriot Act to spy on Americans. Miles misses (or purposely ignored) all these connections.

There's so much more but that's all for now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-22-01-45-52-02_7a4090f09f6554852d748ee9fd6f40d3.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-22-01-45-52-02_7a4090f09f6554852d748ee9fd6f40d3.jpg
    353.5 KB · Views: 3
  • images (23).jpeg
    images (23).jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 3
It was actually 2 papers - the one where he claims Obama was born in Kenya and the other where he tries to run a genealogy on Obama using his supposed mother Ann Dunham.

1. I've said this a million times but Obama is not black or African or even mulatto. He's definitely from Indonesia if you study some of his older pictures and videos. He looks like a Javanese man or possibly from Iris Jaya. Look at the thumbnail I attached from a 2006 interview on Conan.

This was right before he started getting surgery and hair plugs and lightening his skin. Someone clearly put a ton of money into this project.

2. The Kenyan story was just a cover to appease dumbass Americans and cover CIA tracks for what they were doing in Indonesia. Obama doesn't look like either his alleged mother or father. Children always resemble their real parents.

3. Miles Mathis misdirects from the issue with some bs like "We don't know if that's his mother or not" and proceeds to do a long pointless genealogy on her (he gives us his real name though -- Ann Stanley lol) and admits she was covert ops.

4. Apparently Obama's real father was part of some cult called Subuh and that's what Ann was studying. It's surmised that Obama was the progeny of that cult leader. The CIA was interested in nurturing these abilities by sending him to Hawaii and grooming him at some spook school.

Here's some source material I synthesized that from -

5. Obama and current president of Indonesia Joko Widodo share a striking resemblance (image below). Maybe it's those African genes lmaaaoo.

6. For some reason Miles (or one of his writers) admits that Nelson Mandela isn't black which is right. He's got a lot of Asian admixture but he refuses to broach the subject about Obama.

Pretty sure Obama was another mk ultra stooge that spoke eloquently to disarm crowds while pushing globohomo in the background with mandated vaccines in Obamacare and flooding the country with more illegals via DACA not to mention an extension of the Patriot Act to spy on Americans. Miles misses (or purposely ignored) all these connections.

There's so much more but that's all for now.
Insane. I had a feeling MM is somewhat right but everything he writes tries to fit his anti-establishment inclusive woke narrative.

Its almost like leaving truth at the surface level to make sure you don't dig any deeper, as if to say "this is all there is to it". But it goes deeper.

I have to say though he is dead on that the media is pushing us right, since there has been big reaction against SJW leftists in NA and we are seeing overton window shift right again. I believe globohomo is intentionally manufactured to cause reactionary far rightism, since Zionist Jews actually collaborated with nazis.

shame since MM is very convincing in his words, yet he too is probably another agent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back