The bible and elite/god Vs satan aka slaves

Hardrada

Dec 19, 2023
The elite even tho they're white probs don't care about white slaves and are as much cattle as any other race of slave is

I think the entire goal of society is to either kill literally everyone or to have everyone enslaved permanently so that god aka the elite can live happily for eternity like it says in the bible

The bible says that one day a Christian aka European will kill satan but Europeans are satan because their existence is stopping god aka the elite from having humanity eternally enslaved or everyone killed. When the bible says a Christian will kill satan what they mean is Christians will kill themselves

To the slave system Europeans are basically like the graphic designers of society these days which is why they're being killed

White people created all the technology needed to permanently enslave everyone so we ain't needed no more

There exists no elite, YES but... only for the sake of plausibility then..., because the narrative of an evil Kabal feeds darwinism i.e. maintains the belief in an physical reality. If you ask me directly, no human invented anything of importance, all these technologies could be easily introduced by NPCs over the course of centuries. It's good as it alters reality in a plausible manor and keeps everything fresh, this makes the game here so interesting. God is in control of everything, that's my final conclusion after contemplating more than 9 years and the ultimate Nagasaki blackpill drop, like hamudi would say.

does he say it’s pointless
Naturally you wouldn't really travel you'd spend majority of your time relaxing with family and hunting and then you'd explore

In the modern world if you don't have a family and haven't settled down yet then if you wanna travel then travel

I'm pretty sure sv3rige only travels cuz he's paranoid of being arrested and he also has bare money to spend

Something stormfronters don’t seem to comprehend is that white elites don’t give a fucking shit about their race. In this way whites are even worse than Jews - Jews look out for their own and you expect them to hate whites naturally - white elites are backstabbers who would sell your soul for dime like mr Krabs.

There exists no elite, YES but... only for the sake of plausibility then..., because the narrative of an evil Kabal feeds darwinism i.e. maintains the belief in an physical reality. If you ask me directly, no human invented anything of importance, all these technologies could be easily introduced by NPCs over the course of centuries. It's good as it alters reality in a plausible manor and keeps everything fresh, this makes the game here so interesting. God is in control of everything, that's my final conclusion after contemplating more than 9 years and the ultimate Nagasaki blackpill drop, like hamudi would say.
its all a fake video game

Something stormfronters don’t seem to comprehend is that white elites don’t give a fucking shit about their race. In this way whites are even worse than Jews - Jews look out for their own and you expect them to hate whites naturally - white elites are backstabbers who would sell your soul for dime like mr Krabs.
When I say the elite I mean the one group of people controlling everything who live on an island off our maps and don't have birth certificates n dat

I agree that's why they're winning amongst the slaves. Europeans focus too much on individualism and creativity

You're a freemason, aren't you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back