The Bad Thing About AirBnB

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
Yeah airbnb is rly good tbh. Very useful and lots of options and flexible and just works

But the bad part i experienced was the reviews

I stayed at multiple places which I want to give like a 1 star review and write the truth about them

But then if I did that, they'd do the same about me, then I'd have bad reviews on my profile and probably not be able to book anywhere

One of my first airbnbs was a lesbian couple dogshit room with no fan and they were creepy calling me handsome and making them update me all day about my day asif we're in a relationship or something

Then like the 4th airbnb the woman literally had a mental breakdown cos i left 1 plate in the sink unwashed which i planned to wash the next day cos i was busy working

i wish i could write the truth about her and make sure no more people go there but i had to give her a 5 star review like a cuck just to build my rating

just make a new account bruv

i remember the first time i used airbnb, the owner left me a 1 star review cuz i ordered a lot of delivery meanwhile i left him a 5 star cuz i thought we were chill

now i don’t even bother reviewing. gotta gatekeep and make sure the nice places stay lower on the results algorithm

Yeah airbnb is rly good tbh. Very useful and lots of options and flexible and just works

But the bad part i experienced was the reviews

I stayed at multiple places which I want to give like a 1 star review and write the truth about them

But then if I did that, they'd do the same about me, then I'd have bad reviews on my profile and probably not be able to book anywhere

One of my first airbnbs was a lesbian couple dogshit room with no fan and they were creepy calling me handsome and making them update me all day about my day asif we're in a relationship or something

Then like the 4th airbnb the woman literally had a mental breakdown cos i left 1 plate in the sink unwashed which i planned to wash the next day cos i was busy working

i wish i could write the truth about her and make sure no more people go there but i had to give her a 5 star review like a cuck just to build my rating
it doesn't work like that.

you can't see each other's reviews until both are written or the review period has ended. so you can give them whatever rating you want without having any negative impact on you.

it doesn't work like that.

you can't see each other's reviews until both are written or the review period has ended. so you can give them whatever rating you want without having any negative impact on you.
true but id feel so bad, smiling to their face then giving them a 1 star review behind their back lol

just make a new account bruv

i remember the first time i used airbnb, the owner left me a 1 star review cuz i ordered a lot of delivery meanwhile i left him a 5 star cuz i thought we were chill

now i don’t even bother reviewing. gotta gatekeep and make sure the nice places stay lower on the results algorithm
that's what i do

i never leave reviews. EVER

let them review me, all i ever get is 5 stars

but i never review them. But annoyingly the airbnb emails keep coming for a long time "hey mo fo, review them" kinda emails

thats why many see the airbnb rating as only the last 2 numbers
so if a place has 4.81, they count it as 8.1/10
if a place has 4.2 it is a 2/10
Yeah something like that. If your rating falls below like 4.3 or something, your listing can literally get taken down, so even just a few 1 star reviews on a newer host will ruin their shit. Something to keep in mind if they fuck you over? Lol

the issues i see in hotels are the cleaning staff interrupting you and the reception staff potentially monitoring who is visiting you.
You're definitely not exempt from this kind of stuff on AirBnB either though lol. One time I had a spot where the elevator is literally the entrance to your room and the cleaning lady just walked in while I was chilling in the living room listening to music like wtf

the issues i see in hotels are the cleaning staff interrupting you and the reception staff potentially monitoring who is visiting you.
i mean that happens on airbnb too, all the SEA condos with security and reception
i dont think hotels really care, as long as you dont be a dick about it

but in a hotel you dont have kitchen, washing machine, living room...

i mean that happens on airbnb too, all the SEA condos with security and reception
i dont think hotels really care, as long as you dont be a dick about it
it's still different in a hotel because in those condos they rather leave you alone because they consider you living there.

in brazil i brought a girl back to my hotel and they insisted to register her as a guest with ID and it took annoyingly long and really killed the flow.

but in a hotel you dont have kitchen, washing machine, living room...
true. washing machine isn't much of an issue, you can go to some laundry. even kitchen can be discarded if food is cheap anyway, but it's indeed annoying if you don't even have a fridge to put some basic breaktfast stuff or whatever. so there should at least be a "minibar" if you stay longer i think.

it's still different in a hotel because in those condos they rather leave you alone because they consider you living there.

in brazil i brought a girl back to my hotel and they insisted to register her as a guest with ID and it took annoyingly long and really killed the flow.

true. washing machine isn't much of an issue, you can go to some laundry. even kitchen can be discarded if food is cheap anyway, but it's indeed annoying if you don't even have a fridge to put some basic breaktfast stuff or whatever. so there should at least be a "minibar" if you stay longer i think.
i’m too scared that when I go to brazil I’ll just rot in my apartment and order food.

is the food on delivery apps good there ?

i’m too scared that when I go to brazil I’ll just rot in my apartment and order food.

is the food on delivery apps good there ?
No, food generally sucks in latam. Brazil is ok if you go to fancier places. But basic lunch for the locals is ridiculous. Like they give you rice and potatoes and pasta at the same time and black beans.

i find airjewandjew more annoying with the demands from the hosts and other bullshit. also I like having to register the girls so they dont think of doing anything funny

But you’re good at learning new languages quickly and most of the people there look like you, more or less lol
yea but portugese i’m not so inclined to learn it as of yet

and due to the nt culture, it will be harder to find someone with similar interests and pacing as me

not impossible

but harder

I like having to register the girls so they dont think of doing anything funny
you're talking about registering hookers i suppose. that makes sense indeed because they are more known for pulling off some scams and you don't have to keep them in a good mood by controlling the vibe anyway. that's what you pay them for.

but for normal girls the registering is annoying. they may even reconsider their visit while getting hit with that shit.

i figured out that my hotel in brazil was close to some red light district, so the staff probably thought she was a hooker and hit her with their usual procedure.

yea but portugese i’m not so inclined to learn it as of yet

and due to the nt culture, it will be harder to find someone with similar interests and pacing as me

not impossible

but harder
Learn Latin and you'll be able to read every romance language

you're talking about registering hookers i suppose. that makes sense indeed because they are more known for pulling off some scams and you don't have to keep them in a good mood by controlling the vibe anyway. that's what you pay them for.

but for normal girls the registering is annoying. they may even reconsider their visit while getting hit with that shit.

i figured out that my hotel in brazil was close to some red light district, so the staff probably thought she was a hooker and hit her with their usual procedure.
same, in latin america doubly so. dont want some spicina trying to scolpmaxx me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back