-You're not 5'11+
-You're not light skinned
-You dont have blue eyes blonde hair
-You dont have a big dick
-You dont have money
-From USA/northern europe

Solution: become those things

2. Language barriers
In most countries in asia and SA, most people don't speak fluent english. To get the full effect of JBW, you must be able to speak at least some of the language or fluently.

Why would a girl want to date a guy she can barely communicate with?

Solution: learn the language

3. Male family members and friends shaming her
They're salty as fuck

Would a (mentally sane) white guy want a black guy fucking his daughter? NO!

It's not as bad cos whites have good genes for asian beauty standard and money but still, not ideal in some cultures

The hotter the girl, the more she gets shamed.

And the reason local guys will shame her is because once a girl gets with a giga high SMV guy. Guys feel like she is tainted. She will forever pine for him after he's gone with other girls and her ego will be inflated etc.

Solution: idk, any ideas?

@AlexBrown84 @The 13th Warrior @Predeterminism @Pokimane @Blex @fatchadlitecel @GigaSubhuman @Coffee7382 @Daiquiris @GallowGlass @Incel22 @Bestimmung @BBCfactory @boringlife @Thousandaire Chad @juste @Throng0707 @Tai Bwo Wannai @Krisp

Last edited:
1. You're not a real white (main one)
-You're not 5'11+
-You dont have money
the only white guy i know that isnt slaying in asia is

5'7
black eyes
black hair
doesnt have money
is from south europe

1. You're not a real white (main one)
-You're not 5'11+
-You dont have money
-From USA/northern europe

Solution: become those things

2. Language barriers
In most countries in asia and SA, most people don't speak fluent english. To get the full effect of JBW, you must be able to speak at least some of the language or fluently.

Why would a girl want to date a guy she can barely communicate with?

Solution: learn the language

3. Male family members and friends shaming her
They're salty as fuck

Would a (mentally sane) white guy want a black guy fucking his daughter? NO!

It's not as bad cos whites have good genes for asian beauty standard and money but still, not ideal in some cultures

The hotter the girl, the more she gets shamed.

And the reason local guys will shame her is because once a girl gets with a giga high SMV guy. Guys feel like she is tainted. She will forever pine for him after he's gone with other girls and her ego will be inflated etc.

@AlexBrown84 @The 13th Warrior @Predeterminism @Pokimane @Blex @fatchadlitecel @GigaSubhuman @Coffee7382 @Daiquiris @GallowGlass @Incel22 @Bestimmung @BBCfactory @boringlife @Thousandaire Chad @juste @Throng0707 @Tai Bwo Wannai @Krisp
From USA/northern Europe? Northern Europe is pure white genetics mostly

you are denying the blackpill which is widely accepted statistical facts and coping with a superiority complex

but oh well you do you

Blackpill = Govt (kike) demoralizing psyop that makes men obsess over their looks and commit suicide. Yeah I don't subscribe to doomer philosophy.

I've lived extensively abroad and have been traveling a long time. Blacks and other races do just fine (some places better than others).

White faggots that deny this are usually just incel gatekeeper types or ideologically possessed.

Blackpill = Govt (kike) demoralizing psyop that makes men obsess over their looks and commit suicide. Yeah I don't subscribe to doomer philosophy.

I've lived extensively abroad and have been traveling a long time. Blacks and other races do just fine (some places better than others).

White faggots that deny this are usually just incel gatekeeper types or ideologically possessed.
alright i see your point, apologies

@Tai Bwo Wannai mainly what i meant was the reproducing side

i think blacks can get slays more easily than LTR where they settle down

cos yeah theyre way more attracted to a tall decent looking black guy compared to 5'6 SEA locals

But i dont think theyd want their children to have even darker skin than their current dark skin

but for slaying i could see them being on par with or just slightly below whites

idk i may be wrong tho

• Gymcel. Since the average lifestyle of a SEAsian makes you skinny asf being ripped will make you stand more.
  • IG or TikTok max in order to make yourself look high status. Pick a niche like travel or playing the piano or painting and stick with it. If you don't have any followers just romanticise it and picture yourself as a failing artist or some shit.
  • Become a muay thai fighter and bad boy max.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back