Thailand Changes - Interesting Video

BeardedUnicorn

Jun 3, 2023
Based coomer King Epic just a put out an interesting video on the changes to Thailand in recent years. Honestly pretty based that a channel of his size doesn't sugarcoat the things he does in this video. Can any boyos in Thailand confirm these? Pretty bleak that Pattaya Walking Street is dead now, have always wanted to experience the coomer heaven that is Pattaya

it gets worse every year. prices going up. more geomaxing coomers. more mainstream crap. more incels and passport bro types. more boomers retiring and going there to fuck trannies. even guys like fatchatlitecel going there and finding out they like trannies. the good days are gone. i can get prices like this in burgerland. this place is to foreign invested and now its commercialized and ruined. poor shit 3rd world is better for sex.

i watched the whole thing. he said the value is getting better at the end but the value is worse because globohomo.

6 months ago i paid like 3000 baht in phuket for losing my virginity with average looking girl but with nice ass
2k for her and 1k on bar fine or something
she was really cool about my retarded attempts to fuck her, she was jumping on my dick for like 40 minutes cause i had whisky half boner 🤔
shortly after i came she asked if i want to fuck her again (is it normal? or she liked my cock?)

6 months ago i paid like 3000 baht in phuket for losing my virginity with average looking girl but with nice ass
2k for her and 1k on bar fine or something
she was really cool about my retarded attempts to fuck her, she was jumping on my dick for like 40 minutes cause i had whisky half boner 🤔
shortly after i came she asked if i want to fuck her again (is it normal? or she liked my cock?)
was it raw and are you a circumcuck?

you think she liked my cock? she said she came twice and i didnt believe but later someone told me cowboy is good position for hoes to reach orgasm, and she was jumping on me for fucking 40 minutes she was exhausted af

no, she blowed me raw though before we started (i didnt want to fuck her raw anyway she was a fucking street whore)
not circumcucked
i only have raw sex and wont have sex with a condom ever. im a circumcuck with a removed frenulum. this is my only option with how much pleasure is reduced due to my cucking. where are you from?

you think she liked my cock? she said she came twice and i didnt believe but later someone told me cowboy is good position for hoes to reach orgasm, and she was jumping on me for fucking 40 minutes she was exhausted af
no prostitutes do this to me to and ive never made a girl cum in my life. ive had sex with a few hundred noodles.

i only have raw sex and wont have sex with a condom ever. im a circumcuck with a removed frenulum. this is my only option with how much pleasure is reduced due to my cucking. where are you from?
im from eastern europe, tbh 3000 baht is average price in my country but im kinda scared of white girls, theyre fucking big and mean

im from eastern europe, tbh 3000 baht is average price in my country but im kinda scared of white girls, theyre fucking big and mean
you got lucky being born in europe. i am born in burgerland so we are mostly cucked here. i have no frenulum. white girls suck here to

no idea, thinking about some white state in new england but i know shit about usa
texas has good salary to cost of living ratio too (working in IT)
just live in ph. i want to live in the crap areas with no tourism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back