News Swiping females and men in polish dating site

Napoleon de Geso

kemono friend from hopeless shithole
Poland is neighbor country, and I still can understand polish to some extent, because not using it anymore and forgetting, so finding waifu in Poland not so far away would be more comfortable than China, as I have no asian fetish, as cucks try to blame me, but only fetish for cuteness and culture. So registered to polish dating site and for to see whats there, firstly in swiping feature tried

From 43 of 16-22yo females liked none. And since was disappointed by so small number of swipeables, and disgusted by thought of looking at females older, so went swiping some men, but wasn't impressed by any. I not gay anyway :/

Poland is neighbor country, and I still can understand polish to some extent, because not using it anymore and forgetting, so finding waifu in Poland not so far away would be more comfortable than China, as I have no asian fetish, as cucks try to blame me, but only fetish for cuteness and culture. So registered to polish dating site and for to see whats there, firstly in swiping feature tried

From 43 of 16-22yo females liked none. And since was disappointed by so small number of swipeables, and disgusted by thought of looking at females older, so went swiping some men, but wasn't impressed by any. I not gay anyway :/

i understand you had special need, i had feeling all foids in polish dating site, you're using that, some foids has their hymen break and lose their virginity at young age.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back