Geomax Studying demographics to select the best country to geomax

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
You should study the best demographics and align that with countries you’re interested in to geomax to the best place. Game theory.

Why geomax half way around the world to a place with shit demographics? I won’t share my information and what I’ve discovered (Too many feds.) but encourage you all to do similar studies.

You should study the best demographics and align that with countries you’re interested in to geomax to the best place. Game theory.

Why geomax half way around the world to a place with shit demographics? I won’t share my information and what I’ve discovered (Too many feds.) but encourage you all to do similar studies.
What demographics are you looking for exactly?

For me I realized age matters..if everyone in the country is old and no young people then it's not ideal.

But the only places where people.are young are ultra shitholes like Philippines. Idk mam maybe ill go there if korea doesn't work out

What demographics are you looking for exactly?

For me I realized age matters..if everyone in the country is old and no young people then it's not ideal.

But the only places where people.are young are ultra shitholes like Philippines. Idk mam maybe ill go there if korea doesn't work out
Go to Philippines I’m sure many funny stories you’ll make there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back