Recommendation Statusmaxxing in Asia is legit

younglivinglife

Feb 25, 2024
Legit maxxing your status with IG, TikTok does wonders, look at this guy being foreigner in Thailand

Has about 100k followers

Many guys don't want to hear this but if you want top tier girls its competitive. You need to statusmaxx and moneymaxx even in SEA to be above average.

I guess buying an instagram with 10-20k followers would work too. Just remove likes, put a couple of NT photos

What really mogs is having a statusmaxxed instagram where in your pics you have curtains, and edit yourself to be paper white and have only asians on it

I meant to get above avg girls. Typo
Even to get above average girls all we have to do is exist. We are ultra ultra high smv. We don't have to do monkey dances ststusmaxxing shit

But if you want actual celebrities in asia maybe statusmaxxing would help.

I was thinking of getting a 100k followers instagram and following messaging all of the Asian celebrities until 1 dates me

Even to get above average girls all we have to do is exist. We are ultra ultra high smv. We don't have to do monkey dances ststusmaxxing shit

I was thinking of getting a 100k followers instagram and following messaging all of the Asian celebrities until 1 dates me
it could help, getting easy sex with legit 0 effort

Have you ever used services like this before? Can buy an account I guess, or pay a service to buy likes, followers, and comments.

IG is the best online dating tool hands down (even though many don't think of it this way).

i remember when i showed a girl my ig and she said omg

i used to use tinder to farm ig followers but idc anymore and just meetup straight thru tinder or line

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back