Story Statistical data showing which race of Asian male is the least attractive to asian women (more white/black worshipping)

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
found this from 2010 USA dating statistics

laos 3-1= 2

cambodian 2-1= 1

vietnam 12-15= -3

chinese 19-22= -3

filipino 21-25= -4

hmong 2-6= -4

taiwan 4-22= -18

japan 23-52= -29

korean 9-47= -38

Stats about: who had the most brutal ratio of wmaf to amwf. korean women were the least loyal and most white worshipping and white men liked them the most. korean men were liked the least. but asian beauty standards is the opposite as western so korean men the least attractive in the west. but most attractive in asia

laos men dated more white women then white men dated laos women. proving that laos men are more attractive than laos women to white men.

but east asians usually have the opposite beauty standards of us. so laos men are probably the lowest smv to asian beauty standards

So in terms of which women will probably be the most loyal and like their men the least . read the list from top to bottom

so laos women would be the easiest, then cambodian

but all countries pretty easy cos they're asian =inferior male genetics. but just an accurate drawing of which which race of asian men is the most unattractive to east asian women and probably most white/black worshipping

idk, could u see this being true? @AlexBrown84

There’s barely any dating infrastructure in Laos to get girls. Not even kidding when there’s probably a max of 500 girls on tinder in all of Laos. Would have to be low inhib NT to approach girls irl which I’m not. Also there’s barely any club scene and if it is it’s just backpackers

There’s barely any dating infrastructure in Laos to get girls. Not even kidding when there’s probably a max of 500 girls on tinder in all of Laos. Would have to be low inhib NT to approach girls irl which I’m not. Also there’s barely any club scene and if it is it’s just backpackers
why is there barely any girls on tinder?

found this from 2010 USA dating statistics

laos 3-1= 2

cambodian 2-1= 1

vietnam 12-15= -3

chinese 19-22= -3

filipino 21-25= -4

hmong 2-6= -4

taiwan 4-22= -18

japan 23-52= -29

korean 9-47= -38

Stats about: who had the most brutal ratio of wmaf to amwf. korean women were the least loyal and most white worshipping and white men liked them the most. korean men were liked the least. but asian beauty standards is the opposite as western so korean men the least attractive in the west. but most attractive in asia

laos men dated more white women then white men dated laos women. proving that laos men are more attractive than laos women to white men.

but east asians usually have the opposite beauty standards of us. so laos men are probably the lowest smv to asian beauty standards

So in terms of which women will probably be the most loyal and like their men the least . read the list from top to bottom

but all countries pretty easy cos they're asian =inferior male genetics. but just an accurate drawing of which which race of asian men is the most unattractive to east asian women and probably most white/black worshipping

idk, could u see this being true? @AlexBrown84
It’s fairly simple and don’t need to be thought out too much.

The more attractive your race of women are, the less attractive the men are.

So if you have the most beautiful women in Asia aka Koreans, then Korean men are the most unattractive men in Asia.

The men with the ugliest women in Asia are the most attractive group of men in Asia. So probably Cambodians are the most attractive asian men.

But as you said gooks are racist so even tho a Korean woman is more attracted to a dark Asian Cambodian, she’ll never choose a dark Asian man over a Korean man.

I’ve seen graphs that show Asian women are more attractive than all other groups of women which means Asian men are less attractive than all other groups of men. And the graph shows exactly that. Brutal.

I love geographic studies like this

The data seems to show that Laos women pair with White men the least so I don't quite follow your conclusions that they would be the easiest for foreigners. It would seem to be the opposite that Korean & Japanese would be the easiest since the data shows they select for them more often. Can you please clarify?

Sidenote : I have personally had long term relationships with 3 Korean women in the USA, my favorites in many ways (looks, personality, sex) but not the most loyal. I felt more loyalty from the Chinese & Japanese girls I've been with

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back