should i do meth in philippines

you were just in burgerland where everythings way better now you want to try it all in the shittiest country?

I remember I met a British dude in cebu about 5 years ago. He was working at one of the call centers here. He was clean cut and professional, seemed really excited to be living in Cebu.

Fast forward a few months ago......saw him at a bar, and I barely recognized him. He looked disheveled and had lost about 80 pounds.......he was by himself, having a conversation with a wall in the corner of the bar. I approached him, but he didn't remember me at all. Sad.

I remember I met a British dude in cebu about 5 years ago. He was working at one of the call centers here. He was clean cut and professional, seemed really excited to be living in Cebu.

Fast forward a few months ago......saw him at a bar, and I barely recognized him. He looked disheveled and had lost about 80 pounds.......he was by himself, having a conversation with a wall in the corner of the bar. I approached him, but he didn't remember me at all. Sad.
the fate for poor and oldcels.

imagine getting addicted to drugs ahahahha

slave trait

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back