Advice seul south korea is dream geomaxing destination for loser whores around the world

kamster

FAKECELEST FAKECEL
May 4, 2023
and i dont think its working for them because
1. k drama and k pop is not real
2. korean guys are bad looking except for 0.1% models and actors
3. korean guys are shy and would never approach foreigner girl even if theyd speak english (they dont)

i remember hordes of white fat autismmaxed (i assume looking at their faces) femoids wandering in seul especially around gangnam hoping korean guys will approach them
they were invisible in their scandinavia and usa so they decided to geomax thinking south korea is some magical kpop land (its very similar to loser incels going to japan with expectations from their retarded anime)
but its not, its grey concrete colored trash city where people work all day long, its racist, its world capital of misandry

seoul in summer mogs

was there during winter a few weeks ago and everyone looked duoressed due to lack of sun
IMG 0033IMG 0353IMG 0138IMG 0022IMG 0006

yeah tbh i liked city too but it was because of perfect summer weather and they have great parks (this one with seul tower for example) very close to city center and i chill in parks a lot

how would you compare tokyo to seul?
but they are racist and korean women hate korean men, these are facts
another fact is theyre super tall, i was constantly mogged by koreans and im like 5'10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back