Geomax Securing high quality girls through online dating apps is almost impossible even in Asia

nobledomination

Apr 7, 2024
I live in BKK since a year now and I can confirm. Even though I fucked maybe 40 girls here, I've never been able to REALLY get what I want. Which is a high class, pretty, thin pale young girl that's also intelligent. I want the absolute top. My minimum looks standard is like this:

7/10 for me, but she looks a bit stupid. Actually this is the bare minimum.

What I want is something like this:

And yeah, from what I've seen the vast majority of expats 90%+ in BKK are with ugly girls, even very ugly. I've seen looksmaxxed prettyboys with 3-4/10s, no joke. So yes you can Geomax and fuck some average sluts, but it's simply not enough to really get high quality cuties. To do that you'll either need to be a Chad (I can only guess), or have some form of status, etc. Would love to hear any counterarguments to this, or maybe Bangkok just isn't the right spot. I'm actually disappointed because I'm really looking for a beautiful princess, but I can't get them. Whenever I get a Tinder match with a top girl, they end up not responding since they probably have thousands of guys hitting them up.

What you are describing is top 5% in Bangkok
what do you offer to get someone like that? being a foreigner is not enough in Bangkok

at the bare minimum you need to stand out from all the other foreigners, are you at least gymaxxed and fashionmaxxed?
are you a lot richer than the average foreigner?
do you speak thai?

What you are describing is top 5% in Bangkok
what do you offer to get someone like that? being a foreigner is not enough in Bangkok

at the bare minimum you need to stand out from all the other foreigners, are you at least gymaxxed and fashionmaxxed?
are you a lot richer than the average foreigner?
do you speak thai?
Yes I'm gymmaxed, and I'm rich, I have the elite visa but actually I have no real way to show off my wealth

expecting whiteness is pretty much out of place in thailand. you're in the wrong country if that's so important for you.

besides that, it is not easy but possible to find such a woman. i managed to do it within a short time when i was there and i'm not chad, not young, not rich. but who knows, maybe i was lucky or maybe times have changed since 5 years ago.

I would be interested to know how you would rate yourself on the black pill scale. If you are an MTN, it would make sense even if you are moneymaxxed and gymmaxxed and your angle of approach is online.

You basically confirm what I observed during the 2.5 years I spent in Thailand. It's exactly as you have stated, the vast majority of farangs get with below average or very average typical tan skin Thai chick. This is why I have always stated even during the peak RVF days that going to Thailand and gaming there for the most part is highly overrated.

Those hi-so types of girls mainly go for the high value local men. If not, those girls tend to go for high value Asian men. This way, they don't suffer the social stigma of picking a foreigner over their own men. One of my gymmaxed MTN Korean American friend actually got with a very attractive, hi-so, Thai girl when he was passing through BKK.

If I were you, I would get off the dating apps, learn Thai, and hit the ground hard with daygame for a better chance.

Last edited:
I've never been able to REALLY get what I want. Which is a high class, pretty, thin pale young girl that's also intelligent
What the fuck is wrong with you briv

You're in one of the lowest class, darkest, stupidest country in the world, while asking for high class, pale, intelligent

Just move to Europe or east asia if that's what u want jeez

do that you'll either need to be a Chad (I can only guess), or have some form of status, etc. Would love to hear any counterarguments to this, or maybe Bangkok just isn't the right spot
Why would a high smv girl in a country which doesnt speak english, date someone who doesn't even speak her language

Why do geomaxxers have no common sense

Those hi-so types of girls mainly go for the high value local men. If not, those girls tend to go for high value Asian men.
Rice boy pushing ricedick propaganda.

Even high value asian men are 1/10th the smv of the average white

But the only reason it wouldn't work is because Thailand is the country with the lowest English speaking levels in asia

Also 28/30 of the miss Thailand winners are wives of white men.

0 are wives of east asian men cos they see them as squinty brown subhumans

I would be interested to know how you would rate yourself on the black pill scale. If you are an MTN, it would make sense even if you are moneymaxxed and gymmaxxed and your angle of approach is online.

You basically confirm what I observed during the 2.5 years I spent in Thailand. It's exactly as you have stated, the vast majority of farangs get with below average or very average typical tan skin Thai chick. This is why I have always stated even during the peak RVF days that going to Thailand and gaming there for the most part is highly overrated.

Those hi-so types of girls mainly go for the high value local men. If not, those girls tend to go for high value Asian men. This way, they don't suffer the social stigma of picking a foreigner over their own men. One of my gymmaxed MTN Korean American friend actually got with a very attractive, hi-so, Thai girl when he was passing through BKK.

If I were you, I would get off the dating apps, learn Thai, and hit the ground hard with daygame for a better chance.
hi-so girls go for hi-so men, the end.
and most foreigners are average by definition.

have checked his dating profile, and the pics are kinda low quality, i think that's what's hurting him big time
he can get extra 1 or 2 points with high quality pics

if anyone wants to share any tutorial for that, i dont have any good ones bookmarked

I can show you my tinder profile if you DM me your telegram name. But yeah I see very commonly farangs with ugly girls

I prefer you DM me through this forum.
im not willing to upload any pics on any internet site

but basically

I think I look fairly good, im muscular, 6 foot tall, im rich, I have the fucking elite visa, Ihave a big dick. and its still not enough.

but basically

I think I look fairly good, im muscular, 6 foot tall, im rich, I have the fucking elite visa, Ihave a big dick. and its still not enough.
did you not ever consider that its because they have the lowest english levels in asia so there's no way you can communicate?

but basically

The problem is thais are brown, and frankly some of the ugliest girls in Asia. So want you want is just as rare or more rare then a young attractive white guy in Thai, so you haven’t put the odds in your favour enough.

I live in BKK since a year now and I can confirm. Even though I fucked maybe 40 girls here, I've never been able to REALLY get what I want. Which is a high class, pretty, thin pale young girl that's also intelligent. I want the absolute top. My minimum looks standard is like this:

View attachment 7687

7/10 for me, but she looks a bit stupid. Actually this is the bare minimum.

What I want is something like this:

View attachment 7688

And yeah, from what I've seen the vast majority of expats 90%+ in BKK are with ugly girls, even very ugly. I've seen looksmaxxed prettyboys with 3-4/10s, no joke. So yes you can Geomax and fuck some average sluts, but it's simply not enough to really get high quality cuties. To do that you'll either need to be a Chad (I can only guess), or have some form of status, etc. Would love to hear any counterarguments to this, or maybe Bangkok just isn't the right spot. I'm actually disappointed because I'm really looking for a beautiful princess, but I can't get them. Whenever I get a Tinder match with a top girl, they end up not responding since they probably have thousands of guys hitting them up.
I know a guy who went and cold aproached at a beauty pageant to get a hqnp girl, but that was in philippines but she was really gl tbh

did you not ever consider that its because they have the lowest english levels in asia so there's no way you can communicate?
yeah makes sense. so basically I should just go elsewhere? thoughts about japan/korea?

The problem is thais are brown, and frankly some of the ugliest girls in Asia. So want you want is just as rare or more rare then a young attractive white guy in Thai, so you haven’t put the odds in your favour enough.
so you think it's just due to that? its not because of me or my dating profile?

In Thailand, western men date down so much, but trying to find pale Thai girls is just the wrong move, wrong country for this.
what do you think is the reason for that?

my next plan is to improve my instagram, before I just had a blank profile, im going to buy followers and upload some good pics, get shredded again, and try using instagram game here to see if things improve. im going to get my GF to take good pics of me, with shredded abs and doing some cool stuff. yeah.

most thai chinese girls look good

go do a program at one of the big thai unis and you can find one

you need to show them that you’re there to stay long term and setup roots

basically doing the english degree programs in thailand at the big unis is seen as a flex by the rich thais that don’t want to leave the country

what area you live in btw? i used to live there too

and yea most guys are cucks and settle with the first girl they match with on tinder when they land in bangkok

ngl that probably would’ve been me for a bit but i had to do a covid quarantine when i first moved there, causing me to have post nut clarity with the girls

i remember one time when i first got to my apartment i invited a ltb over and she didn’t want to fuck after 5 minutes so i kicked her out and she started crying but i didn’t feel bad cuz she was super annoying trying to guilt trip me

good times…

how’s it living in thailand nowadays? i want to reminisce in the nostalgia!

basically doing the english degree programs in thailand at the big unis is seen as a flex by the rich thais that don’t want to leave the country

and yea most guys are cucks and settle with the first girl they match with on tinder when they land in bangkok

ngl that probably would’ve been me for a bit but i had to do a covid quarantine when i first moved there, causing me to have post nut clarity with the girls

i remember one time when i first got to my apartment i invited a ltb over and she didn’t want to fuck after 5 minutes so i kicked her out and she started crying but i didn’t feel bad cuz she was super annoying trying to guilt trip me

good times…

im living in sukhumvit

i already graduated in uni a long time ago so tbh im not willing to go to some pointless trash thai uni just to get girls, that seems pathetic.. also im not willing to study thai tbh its a shit language

mostly I just work and go to the gym but yea overall thailand is comfy if ur lazy like me, just grab everything

good times…

if you are going to put in so much effort in Thailand, wouldn't it be much easier to move to east asia and get better results there?

my next plan is to improve my instagram, before I just had a blank profile, im going to buy followers and upload some good pics, get shredded again, and try using instagram game here to see if things improve. im going to get my GF to take good pics of me, with shredded abs and doing some cool stuff. yeah.
Do not buy followers. Everyone can tell they're fake and its extremely embarrassing.

They're usually not dating down.

They date pretty brown girls who fit western men's beauty standard which is different from asia standards

28/30 of the last Miss Thailand winners were wives of white men lol. We only settle for the best
nah man this is totally false. i see expats with VERY UGLY thai women every day. like legit 3-4/10 trolls.

the way i see it is, what kind of women are you targeting and how common are they in that country?

in this case you are targeting girls that are top 1 to 5% of the dating pool in Thailand
pale skin, high class, educated, young, english speaker, open to date a foreigner...

are you at least in the top 5% of the dating pool to have a good shot?
not that easy to achieve, there's a few chads as competition, local hi-so men, high quality asian expats

the average expat that's happy to get a cute/young/english speaking girl has a much easier time cause thats a much bigger pool, and being a rich expat you dont need much more, girls prefer that over a poor local

Today I went to 7/11 in the evening and what I said in this thread was 100% confirmed. I saw 2 white european normies, one of them gymmaxxed, another a tall nordic looking fag, they were both with very ugly brown girls, the gymmaxxed one was with a 3/10 girl with acne and braces, the nordic was with a skinny 4/10

I think Bangkok is cooked officially tbh

the way i see it is, what kind of women are you targeting and how common are they in that country?

in this case you are targeting girls that are top 1 to 5% of the dating pool in Thailand
pale skin, high class, educated, young, english speaker, open to date a foreigner...

are you at least in the top 5% of the dating pool to have a good shot?
not that easy to achieve, there's a few chads as competition, local hi-so men, high quality asian expats

the average expat that's happy to get a cute/young/english speaking girl has a much easier time cause thats a much bigger pool, and being a rich expat you dont need much more, girls prefer that over a poor local
they cant even get cute girls though, see above.

He's ethnic - as shown by his preference for pale girls

And the fact he seethes for white men lying that they only get ugly girls
he is not, he just dislikes brown SEA girls which is fair
i just think his analysis is a bit biased, you can get cute girls as long as you like the average SEA girl
if you only like the top models, then you will have a hard time

There are legit hot brown Thai girls but those are sure as hell aren't easy either. In Thailand, legit hot Thai girls regardless of their skin tone know they are hot. They get plenty of attention from high value guys. Just like anywhere else in the world, you need a high level of LMS to get them.

Also, the average SEA girl is far from cute. So not really sure what you mean by your second statement. lolz

This is why I'm an EEmaxxer, there are actually MORE hot women per capita in CE/EE than SEA. So your odds of scoring a good looking chick in this region is actually better than SEA.

There are legit hot brown Thai girls but those are sure as hell aren't easy either. In Thailand, legit hot Thai girls regardless of their skin tone know they are hot. They get plenty of attention from high value guys. Just like anywhere else in the world, you need a high level of LMS to get them.

Also, the average SEA girl is far from cute. So not really sure what you mean by your second statement. lolz

This is why I'm an EEmaxxer, there are actually MORE hot women per capita in CE/EE than SEA. So your odds of scoring a good looking chick in this region is actually better than SEA.
might be surprising to hear but not everyone likes the same thing, if you like EE good for you
for some an average polish girl is a 8/10, for some a 7/10 girl in thailand is ugly, and thats fine
good thing is you can go to the countries where girls are hottest for you
EE vs SEA are so different you can't even compare them properly

he is not, he just dislikes brown SEA girls which is fair
i just think his analysis is a bit biased, you can get cute girls as long as you like the average SEA girl
if you only like the top models, then you will have a hard time
im telling you hes ethnic larping as white. dont be so foolish. anyone can say theyre a white guy

white men dont like pale girls thats why the entire of european girls tan hard

and thats why hes spreading antiwhite stuff

im telling you hes ethnic larping as white. dont be so foolish. anyone can say theyre a white guy

white men dont like pale girls thats why the entire of european girls tan hard

and thats why hes spreading antiwhite stuff
do we have to make it all about ethnic and whites?
he doesnt like SEA girls, who cares about the reason
what's funny is thinking sea brown girls are subhuman and moving there lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back