SEA gave me a new life purpose

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
Life is like a video game

trying to be the tallest, best looking, highest smv, richest, wealthiest etc guy you possibly can.

But in the west you can be 5ft10 but youll be average
you can be good looking but theres millions of other whites with blue eyes and white skin right next to you
you can earn good income, but so does everyone in the west
u can status symbol mog everoyne with nice watches, cars etc, but everyone has those things

but when you go to SEA

its much easier to be in the top 1%

lets say u go to a shithole like philippines, 5ft10 is like top 5% or so height
if you have caucasoid facial features your become 1 in a million good looking there
and white skin with blue eyes ur like top .0001% colouring
if u craete an online business and earn good western income while living there, you'll be like top .0001 wealth
if u wear status symbol shit like nice watches and have a nice car etc, your very rare

basically the point is, its much easier to reach giga high smv, giga high wealth(compared to the rest), giga high status ,than it is in the west

its like, actually achievable to be a gigamogger in those aspects

and im going to dedicate my entire life to trying to be one of the highest smv, highest wealth , highest status men in SEA

all starts with having a western based high earning online business, im dedicating all my time and resources into trying to make this work

Life is like a video game

trying to be the tallest, best looking, highest smv, richest, wealthiest etc guy you possibly can.

But in the west you can be 5ft10 but youll be average
you can be good looking but theres millions of other whites with blue eyes and white skin right next to you
you can earn good income, but so does everyone in the west
u can status symbol mog everoyne with nice watches, cars etc, but everyone has those things

but when you go to SEA

its much easier to be in the top 1%

lets say u go to a shithole like philippines, 5ft10 is like top 5% or so height
if you have caucasoid facial features your become 1 in a million good looking there
and white skin with blue eyes ur like top .0001% colouring
if u craete an online business and earn good western income while living there, you'll be like top .0001 wealth
if u wear status symbol shit like nice watches and have a nice car etc, your very rare

basically the point is, its much easier to reach giga high smv, giga high wealth(compared to the rest), giga high status ,than it is in the west

its like, actually achievable to be a gigamogger in those aspects

and im going to dedicate my entire life to trying to be one of the highest smv, highest wealth , highest status men in SEA

all starts with having a western based high earning online business, im dedicating all my time and resources into trying to make this work
High iq

Thailand burnouts aren't a pretty picture. They're in their 50s getting blasted in the bum by ladyboys who may or may not be HIV positive, because they're burned out on normal sex or even smashing ladyboys. They have no family, no offspring and their relationships are all transactional or transient - whores, drinking buddies and so on. There's no enduring satisfaction there with the rhythm of life, just chasing dopamine hits on increasingly blunted receptors.

Thailand burnouts aren't a pretty picture. They're in their 50s getting blasted in the bum by ladyboys who may or may not be HIV positive, because they're burned out on normal sex or even smashing ladyboys. They have no family, no offspring and their relationships are all transactional or transient - whores, drinking buddies and so on. There's no enduring satisfaction there with the rhythm of life, just chasing dopamine hits on increasingly blunted receptors.
life is crap if you arent chad. this is the reality of soyciety. we need hitler.

how tf do they fund this shit

high iq, i know exactly what you mean

an example is cheap charlie who used to be a big street vlogger for pattaya about 5 years ago now lives in ohio basements begging his viewers for donations so he can go back

I knew a guy in hua hin who fucked 100 bar girls (all raw) in hua hin alone. That wasn't the only place in SEA he has stayed. Told me that Angeles city was also great. This is just one example of expat boomer I met.
an example is cheap charlie who used to be a big street vlogger for pattaya about 5 years ago now lives in ohio basements begging his viewers for donations so he can go back
super down bad

He needed jaw implant or something like 20 years ago lmao

i have deep hatred for these lowlife scumbags

that medicaan used to do that too.

beg his discord members to give him money so he can go back to sea.

just get a skill u lowlife faggot failures

i have deep hatred for these lowlife scumbags

that medicaan used to do that too.

beg his discord members to give him money so he can go back to sea.

just get a skill u lowlife faggot failures
i agree with you. fuck those lowlife no skilled talentless idiots. sea is cheap as shit if you cant afford that you deserve to rot in a box.

how is it possible, sea is way cheaper, is he living with mommy?
there are 100 sqm houses in vietnam for 400-600 usd per month and food is dirt cheap

how is it possible, sea is way cheaper, is he living with mommy?
there are 100 sqm houses in vietnam for 400-600 usd per month and food is dirt cheap
Even then he manages to fail jfc. These chumps need to stay home fukkk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back