saving for my trip to filthypeens

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge

going for 2 weeks to meet some foid there in june hopefully, how much money do i need for this? im going to bring like 2 or 3k i think

then ill get her to do a visa and come back to UK with me

but annoying because its setting me back like 1.5 months work towards LL

but if i get a gf out of it its worth it

ive been talking to this one for like 1.5 years now. but i think i'll try get some backup ones closer to the time just incase things mess up with this one

also brutal going there at 5ft4. ill liftsfraud to 5ft7 but still not ideal. but she knows im 5ft4 so its ok i hope

but anyways maybe she'll just divorce rape visa rape me. but at least i got some company and a gf for a year or few years or so. and ill try impregnate her to obliterate her smv asap.

or maybe it will work out and i successfully greencardmaxxed and maybe she will really love me and have a family in uk and live happily,who knows

she seems like she likes me and isnt using me..that much?

i kept telling her i was getting a remote job and was going to go there and live with her for the first year of talking. so she was never using me for greencard originally, she knows i was degreeless, NEET, loser 5ft4 incel so she cant exactly get money from me

idk why she kept talking to me tbh maybe she just likes my face or pheno or something

i think she at least gained a little bit of respect after she lowkey found out about me fucking some east asian girls here i think she needed that to know im not a total incel failure

Last edited:
fuck man do i even want to do this? if im bringing her here then i have to meet her big family and shit but im too anxietycel to do that

You need double LL and Lifts
well my plan is to get single LL to 5ft7 then lifts, and geomaxx to SEA

but ive slayed like 10 white girls here at 5ft4 without lifts

and recently like 3 chinese/korean girls with / without lifts

i had like 8 failed first dates in UK where i said i was 5ft7 but showed up at 5ft4

honestly i think if i had LL and lifts, or even just LL or lifts i could get a gf in UK

but ill still try maxx with LL and lifts and geomaxx long term because i know how much easier life would be

i had like 8 failed first dates in UK where i said i was 5ft7 but showed up at 5ft4

honestly i think if i had LL and lifts, or even just LL or lifts i could get a gf in UK

but ill still try maxx with LL and lifts and geomaxx long term because i know how much easier life would be
This shit is brutal bro, I hate being manlet so much, this life is cucked

Damn nigga, teach me your secrets.

going for 2 weeks to meet some foid there in june hopefully, how much money do i need for this? im going to bring like 2 or 3k i think

then ill get her to do a visa and come back to UK with me

but annoying because its setting me back like 1.5 months work towards LL

but if i get a gf out of it its worth it

ive been talking to this one for like 1.5 years now. but i think i'll try get some backup ones closer to the time just incase things mess up with this one

also brutal going there at 5ft4. ill liftsfraud to 5ft7 but still not ideal. but she knows im 5ft4 so its ok i hope

but anyways maybe she'll just divorce rape visa rape me. but at least i got some company and a gf for a year or few years or so. and ill try impregnate her to obliterate her smv asap.

or maybe it will work out and i successfully greencardmaxxed and maybe she will really love me and have a family in uk and live happily,who knows

she seems like she likes me and isnt using me..that much?

i kept telling her i was getting a remote job and was going to go there and live with her for the first year of talking. so she was never using me for greencard originally, she knows i was degreeless, NEET, loser 5ft4 incel so she cant exactly get money from me

idk why she kept talking to me tbh maybe she just likes my face or pheno or something

i think she at least gained a little bit of respect after she lowkey found out about me fucking some east asian girls here i think she needed that to know im not a total incel failure
dont worry, its all predetermined

fuck man do i even want to do this? if im bringing her here then i have to meet her big family and shit but im too anxietycel to do that
never; not worth it; ltrs are not worth it in 2023- just go to SEA blonde white cel; youre gonna be a god over there even if manlet jfl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back