Remote jobs

Renegade4life

Aug 1, 2024
@kamster Maybe you can help me w this.

I can speak english fluently can i do something with that to have a remote job?

Or what skills or certs do i get to be an IT employee?

Anything will help thx you guys

Software dev, Web design, cybersec. That's it tbh. Get online certifications and build portfolio

Also btw remote jobs don't let you move country.

I have the secret to overcome that but not for free

@kamster Maybe you can help me w this.

I can speak english fluently can i do something with that to have a remote job?

Or what skills or certs do i get to be an IT employee?

Anything will help thx you guys
where u from
if you dont have any experience in IT and no degree its over

it market changed, last stackoverflow survey shows salaries dropped

where u from
if you dont have any experience in IT and no degree its over
I have software developing degree but my internship screwed me over and i had to do 1 yr of warehouse work.

Now iam gonna do a security guard degree, and then go from security guard to cybersec

I have software developing degree but my internship screwed me over and i had to do 1 yr of warehouse work.

Now iam gonna do a security guard degree, and then go from security guard to cybersec
Why would you study something for years and then ditch it to study something that's gonna pay you 3x less and not allow you to be remote lol

Hating ass mf you have no use to this forum other than spreading hate miserable idiot this wont undo the hole in ur soul brother
what? im the only one here who actually tried to help you, and have posted the most useful info here.

im just telling you what you are, a retard. just do software dev and go remote and slay in asia or latam retard

what? im the only one here who actually tried to help you, and have posted the most useful info here.

im just telling you what you are, a retard. just do software dev and go remote and slay in asia or latam retard
All you do is trying to get paper off me and scold me. You give out half assed advice and be surprised when one gets mad cuz he has to pay. I mean i get it but dont b surprised when people get mad. But maybe im tripping aswell for cursing u out

All you do is trying to get paper off me and scold me. You give out half assed advice and be surprised when one gets mad cuz he has to pay. I mean i get it but dont b surprised when people get mad. But maybe im tripping aswell for cursing u out
what u expect man, you think someones gonna give you the golden key to the universe for free? life dont work like that lil bro

Well i aint paying a random stranger that keeps hagging me for money, i was a former con myself Hence the reason I said dont bullshit a bullshitter
well fair enough dont pay me i dont care. id rather other people didnt find out how to do this cos then its more competition

im living wherever i want in the world beautiful beaches hot girls

just fake ur resume. extend the timespan you worked there, add some random companies
and this is the tip that saved my life couple years ago when i was same place as you are now - never go the same direction everyone is going. you will have extreme competition and lower pay as a consequence. i hit cloud engineering when it started to be a thing, everyone else weere learning frontend development. now i would pick security niche instead of machine learning llm chatgpt bullshit

just fake ur resume. extend the timespan you worked there, add some random companies
and this is the tip that saved my life couple years ago when i was same place as you are now - never go the same direction everyone is going. you will have extreme competition and lower pay as a consequence. i hit cloud engineering when it started to be a thing, everyone else weere learning frontend development. now i would pick security niche instead of machine learning llm chatgpt bullshit
So my strategy is good? My plan is good?

And i will lie on my resume thank you

Cyber security is a really broad term. There are like a dozen actual technical skills that are useful in doing the actual work, and you probably only need to get really good at one of them while passing familiar with the others. Look up the NICE framework and ignore the fake management roles that exist to supply boomers and women with busywork.

There are ways cyber security is a bad match with remote work, like how a lot of big spenders are going to demand you stay in a specific country for compliance reasons. Putting access to their network in the hands of someone in a slum is a bad idea. You could go the bug bounty route, but if you are that good you could easily earn a lot in a real job. Maybe there is some gig with a pentesting company or some kind of consultancy where they will let you work remote?

Computer security is not a fruit-laden tree sagging to the ground under it's bounty. If programming is too hard for you, a lot of security stuff will be too. But if programming is too boring for you, security might actually be better. Look around and just get a sense for what fields exist and if you are interested in any of them, then get a sense of what work you could do in them. Always keep an eye out for obscurity and other barriers that deter people.

I don't see the advantage of training to become a security guard- physical security is almost entirely a different industry. You don't mean setting up physical security systems, you mean handling weapons and stuff right? I am not going to hire a firmware engineer just because he is allowed carry a tazer. I am not going to hire a sysadmin as a 2-in-1 so he can guard the server room with a baton. I am going to pay an old man with a cane that has a globe ball on one end to stand menacingly in a doorway as a dedicated role. He has no clue what a computer is, he is demented. I also wonder if your guard training might be too specific to standards in your local country and provide you no credibility internationally.

Cyber security is a really broad term. There are like a dozen actual technical skills that are useful in doing the actual work, and you probably only need to get really good at one of them while passing familiar with the others. Look up the NICE framework and ignore the fake management roles that exist to supply boomers and women with busywork.

There are ways cyber security is a bad match with remote work, like how a lot of big spenders are going to demand you stay in a specific country for compliance reasons. Putting access to their network in the hands of someone in a slum is a bad idea. You could go the bug bounty route, but if you are that good you could easily earn a lot in a real job. Maybe there is some gig with a pentesting company or some kind of consultancy where they will let you work remote?

Computer security is not a fruit-laden tree sagging to the ground under it's bounty. If programming is too hard for you, a lot of security stuff will be too. But if programming is too boring for you, security might actually be better. Look around and just get a sense for what fields exist and if you are interested in any of them, then get a sense of what work you could do in them. Always keep an eye out for obscurity and other barriers that deter people.

I don't see the advantage of training to become a security guard- physical security is almost entirely a different industry. You don't mean setting up physical security systems, you mean handling weapons and stuff right? I am not going to hire a firmware engineer just because he is allowed carry a tazer. I am not going to hire a sysadmin as a 2-in-1 so he can guard the server room with a baton. I am going to pay an old man with a cane that has a globe ball on one end to stand menacingly in a doorway as a dedicated role. He has no clue what a computer is, he is demented. I also wonder if your guard training might be too specific to standards in your local country and provide you no credibility internationally.
Its more me getting trained to be become a security guard and just stand.

And yes they are specific to standards in my country.

My software developing degree is worthless because i learned nothing at my education hence the reason why i did it.

All i want is to get a remote job so i can work anywhere in the world. It doesnt even have to be cybersec just a skill that has guaranteed success for me when geomaxxing.

Its more me getting trained to be become a security guard and just stand.

And yes they are specific to standards in my country.

My software developing degree is worthless because i learned nothing at my education hence the reason why i did it.

All i want is to get a remote job so i can work anywhere in the world. It doesnt even have to be cybersec just a skill that has guaranteed success for me when geomaxxing.
I learned nothing at my internship*

Okay, so the guard stuff is so that you can study while you work a "glance at the camera every now and then" job? I've considered the same thing. Make sure you've done your homework on that, I've heard a lot of those companies give rookies the actual work and keep the sweet gigs for themselves until you've been with them for some years.

I'd hate to spend a year of my life working towards something to accelerate my life that actually takes 5 years, wasn't worth it and plays no part in the life I actually want to live.

Okay, so the guard stuff is so that you can study while you work a "glance at the camera every now and then" job? I've considered the same thing. Make sure you've done your homework on that, I've heard a lot of those companies give rookies the actual work and keep the sweet gigs for themselves until you've been with them for some years.

I'd hate to spend a year of my life working towards something to accelerate my life that actually takes 5 years, wasn't worth it and plays no part in the life I actually want to live.

I think its Just standing around in a building or someshit but i gotta look into it.

Btw do you have disc? You seem like an intelligent person.

I just like extra layers of privacy so I can always speak my mind. Discord isn't convenient for me like it is for other people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back