Tsunami's Geomaxxing Services - Fake ID + online degree, remote jobs links etc

Tsunami

Nov 16, 2023
I can produce high quality fake ID's, online degrees documents, visas etc for you. Probably do it free cos i'm bored af but usually charge $5. If you want it printed $30 probs + $ for shipping. They can help you gain jobs abroad or whatever.

Also, helping you get online jobs (UK only atm) - just don't be stupid and speak English tbh. Fees negotiable.

If interested just create a private convo or something. I'm also in the geomax discord.

can you get me a fake degree from trinity college cambridge uni

I can produce high quality fake ID's, online degrees documents, visas etc for you. Probably do it free cos i'm bored af but usually charge $5. If you want it printed $30 probs + $ for shipping. They can help you gain jobs abroad or whatever.

Also, helping you get online jobs (UK only atm) - just don't be stupid and speak English tbh. Fees negotiable.

If interested just create a private convo or something. I'm also in the geomax discord.
im interested in fake california id (for getting foids) and some medical university degree (for getting foids)
we can discuss details later, i can pay you 0$

im interested in fake california id (for getting foids) and some medical university degree (for getting foids)
we can discuss details later, i can pay you 0$
you probably speak english like a eucuck and arent even burger gomco circumcucked. theyll never believe this predeterminism level of larp. especially if they introduce you to a PLAYER like me from KILLER CALI id be able to spot a fakecel like you from a mile away and theyd lose all attraction towards you for being a larper fakecel.

you probably speak english like a eucuck and arent even burger gomco circumcucked. theyll never believe this predeterminism level of larp. especially if they introduce you to a PLAYER like me from KILLER CALI id be able to spot a fakecel like you from a mile away and theyd lose all attraction towards you for being a larper fakecel.
in amerika yall bunch of nationless foreigners, your ancestors probably were burnt in auschwitz birkenau oven shortly before your granddad was smuggled to america in MS stefan batory ship
what im trying to say i won green card lottery this year and in 3-5 years i could be california citizen even with my broken eu nigger english
but i dont want to go this path because your cucked nation want me to get 20 different vaxines (covid scam included) before they let me in

fuck your retarded country for brainless niggers

youre so nationless your children repeating pledge of allegiance every day to fake national affiliation

in amerika yall bunch of nationless foreigners, your ancestors probably were burnt in auschwitz birkenau oven shortly before your granddad was smuggled to america in MS stefan batory ship
what im trying to say i won green card lottery this year and in 3-5 years i could be california citizen even with my broken eu nigger english
but i dont want to go this path because your cucked nation want me to get 20 different vaxines (covid scam included) before they let me in

fuck your retarded country for brainless niggers
Gas chambers or ovens didn’t exist, and there was no jewish extermination order

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back